• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Since exp is boring right now.

I'd like to ask is quest on GRAVEYARD working ?
I mean it can be done by now?

Or its part of bigger quest so we're need stay tuned for now.
I WANT SOLVE MYSTERIES.
@Shadowsong

ca2ebc273e.jpg

Another 100 lvl on server /o/ /o/ /o/

I don't want to know your damage output now Bafku :p Congratulations!

We will have a (hopefully) short downtime until Tarjei is back from work and can sort this bug out. Meanwhile I'll be collecting data about anyone who abused it. From what it seems, there's not a lot, which is a relief.
Don't know yet why the bug randomly started occurring, but Tarjei will handle it as soon as possible, np.

I'll be working on more Magmic Island stuff today as well, keep you guys posted.

okay, so server'll off for some time, but what about magma? any juicy news shiva :"3?

okay, so server'll off for some time, but what about magma? any juicy news shiva :"3?

Well, I'm certainly still working on it, will be whole night.
I thought about setting up a stream later so you can watch me make stuff for the update and talk with me, but I don't know if there would be many people interested in that at that time of the day (it's pretty late).

Id be interested, so i get some info before the island is released :>

Nah it's not, I just decided not to do it so late. However, today evening sounds like a good opportunity. I'll let you guys know :)

Unfortunately, I can't stream. If I put the bitrate and audio quality low, then it's fine but the quality will be shit. If I put them to high, then it laggs every 2-3 seconds.
Maybe the internet is just bad because of the stormy weather, I used to be able to stream before. I'll try again soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the server is still closed?
It's online but closed because I'm trying to figure out if the patch we're about to release is going to work. It will be eventually released sometime during the night.
Something went wrong during the compilation and the client wouldn't start in my working folder, but it starts fine in the compilation folder.

Hopefully when I release the patch, it won't happen for you guys too. We'll find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.