• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Does magma isle come with that patch ?

#Offtop
Can You finnaly unban mine IP ?

Does magma isle come with that patch ?

#Offtop
Can You finnaly unban mine IP ?

Not yet, this patch is just to fix up the visual glitch caused by some drawing system changes, and to fix the quiver bug.
I will talk to Silence when he gets online about your IP thing and we'll figure that out.

is there estimated time for online?
Not sure when exactly, but tonight 100%. Need to wait for Silence to come back from school so I can go over some details regarding the abusers, and then we'll put it back up. I'll upload the client probably sooner than that but I'll keep the server closed until said things are done. If the client is available for download, i'll post here to let you guys know to run your patchers.

Can we have the estimated amount of money created by this bug have from all people together? :D

Great... more compilation problems. The client doesn't wanna run when unencrypted. I'll have to spend some time figuring out what's going on here, hopefully I can do it without Tarjei because he returns on Monday and we don't wanna wait until then. |:

I'll keep you guys posted if anything changes.

Great... more compilation problems. The client doesn't wanna run when unencrypted. I'll have to spend some time figuring out what's going on here, hopefully I can do it without Tarjei because he returns on Monday and we don't wanna wait until then. |:

I'll keep you guys posted if anything changes.
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work, and I hope you get everything working smoothly soon.

Last edited:
Heyoh guyz, i have an idea of "Changelog" we got date of created LOG, but meybe we could get the date when he was last changed/updated?

The server is open, please let us know if there are troubles logging in/opening/or playing with the new client. I think it's fine, but so far only Silence and I have tested it.

About the changelog thing, I'll see with @Cornex if he can add another table entry that say "Last Updated" with the date.

Too lazy to c/p the text, so I paste the image instead.
YJnoyiM.png
YJnoyiM.png
YJnoyiM.png

Click here to visit the wiki.

qC7b7e1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.