• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
c1ad35cb1b.jpg

Good job guys!

Are You guy planning add new artifact into game ?
I mean tier 3,4,5 ?
@Shadowsong
Yes. I believe there was already an instance of an epic artifact (tier 3) appearing, dropped by Grokka or something like that.
You will probably see more of that with other high level content, if you are lucky enough, or you will craft them yourself when we add them to the blacksmithing system.

I see what you did there on Bitbucket.. Well done guys.

And that is cool!

Heh, thanks :D Yesterday was quite a hardworking way for me, I made a lot of changes and fixes, closed like 60-70 issues, can't wait to release that, probably tomorrow.

Amazing work guys!
Also I want to ask if I upgrade wand with 100% attack speed into wand that have 50% in base would my bonus stack? So I'll have 150%?

Amazing work guys!
Also I want to ask if I upgrade wand with 100% attack speed into wand that have 50% in base would my bonus stack? So I'll have 150%?

Thanks.

Attack speeds can be increased up to a limit of 0.6 (1 attack per 0.6 seconds) by socketing, however, a wand such as an Ultraenergetic Wand already crosses that limit (because it's base speed is 1 attack per 0.5 seconds) so you can't increase the attack speed of that weapon any more than it already is.

Shiva did you thought about using some sprites from your previus artwork for necronia use?

Eh.. don't mention it bro, makes me sad. I had all those outfits ready for implementation on my old PC and then it burned up so it's basically all lost. I might one day recreate them, but until then, there is plenty more to use. I'm actually right now doing a major overhaul to the outfit system and finally making it how it will be on official release. Also writing down exact plans how each addon and outfit will be obtained, etc. You can expect it to hit open beta within 2 weeks (i'd estimate).

soo basically we can execpt new update in 2 weeks ( new lands, stuff, and new outfit system[im so into it *.*])?

soo basically we can execpt new update in 2 weeks ( new lands, stuff, and new outfit system[im so into it *.*])?

No, that will probably be sooner. I do have a busy schedule coming up, but the update is practically finished, just need maybe 3-4 more hours of polishing on it. As soon as I'm able to do it, i'll push it out on open beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.