• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have best chopping skill and today after about 2-3 months i logged again and i get downgraded to 4x. Is it because I trained it on immortal monsters on choosing vocation island? If yes why only I lost my skills no everybody who trained there?

I have best chopping skill and today after about 2-3 months i logged again and i get downgraded to 4x. Is it because I trained it on immortal monsters on choosing vocation island? If yes why only I lost my skills no everybody who trained there?

There have been numerous problems with old characters, we need to check what happened. What's your character name? And which island did you train on?

@Shadowsong
Yo I need to ask, I see that when you move your character - your attack stops for a bit. For example - wand attacks every second, but if u interrupt next attack with movement it gets delayed, also u can't move items while moving - I'm pretty sure it's technical issue, do you plan to take care of it?

@Shadowsong
Yo I need to ask, I see that when you move your character - your attack stops for a bit. For example - wand attacks every second, but if u interrupt next attack with movement it gets delayed, also u can't move items while moving - I'm pretty sure it's technical issue, do you plan to take care of it?

I can investigate if this really happens but i doubt it, otherwise kiting vocations like spearmen or marksmen/hunters would have complained long ago.
Being unable to move/use items while in transition between two tiles is intended though.

What's your character name? And which island did you train on?
Character name Karamba. I dont know this island name. After collecting 5 gems you sail there and you can talk to every vocation npc. In underground of spellcaster npc was immortal monster and I and some other people skilled there (this is imposible now, because i reported it and there are walls in there now).

Character name Karamba. I dont know this island name. After collecting 5 gems you sail there and you can talk to every vocation npc. In underground of spellcaster npc was immortal monster and I and some other people skilled there (this is imposible now, because i reported it and there are walls in there now).
Ah, I know what you mean. I didn't reduce anyone's skills, but I'll see if @Dark199 did it, or something else occurred.

Your skills were reduced a little due to you afk skilling for a roughly 12-30~ hours (You can skill on whatever creature but you need to be there).

Your skills were reduced a little due to you afk skilling for a roughly 12-30~ hours (You can skill on whatever creature but you need to be there).
But how would you judge how long I or someone was afking? And also it isn't good system in my opinion. At real tibia I was reading book while skilling, and every 15 min I just move.
Isn't it easier to implement auto logout system than judging(idk is it correct?)is player afk or no?
Also from over 70 to 42 isn't a little xD

But how would you judge how long I or someone was afking? And also it isn't good system in my opinion. At real tibia I was reading book while skilling, and every 15 min I just move.
Isn't it easier to implement auto logout system than judging(idk is it correct?)is player afk or no?
Also from over 70 to 42 isn't a little xD

I usually watch players closer if they are training. How I deduce if someone is afk training or using a macro of sorts can only be known by Shiva and I as to maximize the amount of players caught and not trying to circumvent the system (using a macro or something along those lines to move your character every 15 minutes).
Currently, the automatic kick system is not working as intended and can be circumvented by the example I showed above.

To prove that I was correct is you saying in-game you were actually afk;
mnIy1Ha.png

So, my system works and is effective.

He is right tho shiva, when u have a weapon like a axe, and u fight a creature as a close combat class and move then ur attacks sometimes get interrupted, i saw that too a couple of times.

"In severe cases, removal or modification of character skills, attributes and belongings, as well as the permanent removal of accounts without any compensation may be considered."
Ok now I get it. So my lose doesnt have to proportional to my profits from afking. Proportions was the main weakness what I saw in your system, but in my opinion you should mention in rules or somewhere how long people can skill afk, because there will be people who will think - this don't need makro so it is ok.

Second thing
Do map marks work now? I am a little afraid to add mark. I remember when i lost my map because of them :/

"In severe cases, removal or modification of character skills, attributes and belongings, as well as the permanent removal of accounts without any compensation may be considered."
Ok now I get it. So my lose doesnt have to proportional to my profits from afking. Proportions was the main weakness what I saw in your system, but in my opinion you should mention in rules or somewhere how long people can skill afk, because there will be people who will think - this don't need makro so it is ok.

Second thing
Do map marks work now? I am a little afraid to add mark. I remember when i lost my map because of them :/
They don't yet work, don't add them.

Last question, where is map folder? I am reinstalling my windows now and dont want to lose map.

He is right tho shiva, when u have a weapon like a axe, and u fight a creature as a close combat class and move then ur attacks sometimes get interrupted, i saw that too a couple of times.
I can confirm that for wands aswell.

im stuck ingame, name is Kekni, was in the conq sewers and went into a door, closed it, and its now locked, i put a topic about this in the report a bug feature or whatever. PLEASE SEND HELP! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.