• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong

Any updates / info ?

Could You take look into that
https://bitbucket.org/necronia/necronia-engine/issues/1361/marksman-voracity-cricital-strikes
https://bitbucket.org/necronia/necronia-engine/issues/1367/marksmanship-doesnt-work

Critical hits are disabled ?

Also about barrier
93a1f4a6dc.jpg

Im getting 25 barrier points now.
4,5% from 1560 its 70,2

Its also disabled or what ?

At level 30 i should have 30 consumption points to use?
We start with 1 point in all ?
Becouse I feel like I'm missing some, I have used total 27 at level 30.

Edit
Was playing with my friend natsumi and we both got disconnected, receiving error 16001 (not sure) and after we log we both died ;/

Last edited:
If you get multiple levels (Like at the start level 1-5 in one go) then you only get 1 point instead of 5. Its a known bug and will be fixxed in time i guess.
And ms evil crits work, i tested it and did in fact more damage, that was on a training dummy tho so not sure how it works with creatures that have armor.

Is there a spell that get unlocked at lvl 46 (spellcaster)? When i got lvl 45 it said that i would gain another spell at lvl 46, but there wasnt nothing new.
I also got the text (at lvl 46) saying that the next one would be unlocked at lvl 48, and if i remember correctly, this kinda text only appear when you gain a new spell.
My question is: i lost a spell or you guys had it removed?

Is there a spell that get unlocked at lvl 46 (spellcaster)? When i got lvl 45 it said that i would gain another spell at lvl 46, but there wasnt nothing new.
I also got the text (at lvl 46) saying that the next one would be unlocked at lvl 48, and if i remember correctly, this kinda text only appear when you gain a new spell.
My question is: i lost a spell or you guys had it removed?

It is most likely one of the Energy spells that were removed (There are 2 missing at the moment) because they crashed the server sometimes when you use them, so we had to take them out until a fitting replacement is made.

If you get multiple levels (Like at the start level 1-5 in one go) then you only get 1 point instead of 5. Its a known bug and will be fixxed in time i guess.
And ms evil crits work, i tested it and did in fact more damage, that was on a training dummy tho so not sure how it works with creatures that have armor.

I left him a message on the bitbucket report to try and replicate the bug with different ammunition and weapons, since I have a suspicion it may be the same bug with some of the ammunition that is affecting some daggers as well.

It is most likely one of the Energy spells that were removed (There are 2 missing at the moment) because they crashed the server sometimes when you use them, so we had to take them out until a fitting replacement is made.
Thanks for the answer. :D

No, that will probably be sooner. I do have a busy schedule coming up, but the update is practically finished, just need maybe 3-4 more hours of polishing on it. As soon as I'm able to do it, i'll push it out on open beta.

Any news :v? How is progress goin?

Well I don't have much to tell you guys, I did make a ton of changes that you can see in the latest active logs in the changelog, but I need like 1 to 2 hours to sit down and polish them for release and test them on my own once again to ensure everything will work fine (in a sense that it doesn't crash anything or such). But during the last few days, I haven't even had those 1-2 free hours due to university, work and an upcoming trip that I'm leaving on soon. It looks like this saturday I will have an entire day free so I will try to sort out this issue and push out some interesting stuff on Necronia! \o

Thanks for your honest words :'3, we have a lot of patience (as see we're still waiting :D)
Have a good time on your trip Mr. @Shadowsong

@Shadowsong Hi. I have a simple issue, firstly the "cure"(medicor en) spell for saint should be reworked maybe? It costs about 400 mana and heal for 170-190 (~40 wizardry) It's not really much looking at the cost of it.
Also Amour robe doesn't increase the healing from it's passive, it heals for ~20 (same as lower version).
It looks like this: small portion of your healing ~20 heal / medium portion still ~20.

Also I thing passive from thunderbolt rod also don't work ;/

And last question, if I have rod that deals 20-40 dmg and put 2% mana steal will I heal something or not at all ? (with best hit it goes 0,8, idk how you round values).

Last edited:
nope, with that ur rod dony drain any mana. If you're going to hit exacly 99 with 2% of manadrain you only restore 1 mana. Tested by me. :'p

confirmed.
Also Amour robe doesn't increase the healing from it's passive, it heals for ~20 (same as lower version).
It looks like this: small portion of your healing ~20 heal / medium portion still ~20.
well, even worse, Velvet Mantle which is upgrade of Amour Robe heals for the same amount.

@Shadowsong Hi. I have a simple issue, firstly the "cure"(medicor en) spell for saint should be reworked maybe? It costs about 400 mana and heal for 170-190 (~40 wizardry) It's not really much looking at the cost of it.

And last question, if I have rod that deals 20-40 dmg and put 2% mana steal will I heal something or not at all ? (with best hit it goes 0,8, idk how you round values).

Cure is a spell for beginners, and it becomes increasingly less efficient by the time you get the promotion to Saint. On levels 20-25+ you should start using Prayer for efficiency.
I will check what's up with Amour robe. Thunderbolt rod has been disabled some time ago due to suspicion that its effect was causing lag, will be replaced or fixed.

And for your last question, I believe Bafku answered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.