• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong
Ok, I believe you will repair rod and amour robe as soon as you can, also I propose that those lightnings should struck target with exori range or sth like that, not that thunders appears around charater.

Every time I log in you are afk training, which I have said in the past is not ok. I could have made your punishment much more severe but I did not. Stop afk skilling otherwise it will get more severe.

Is Heal (medicor) cooldown ok ? In spell book it says 0,35 sec, when you try to spam it it's 2 sec but real cooldown is ~4 sec ;(

Is Heal (medicor) cooldown ok ? In spell book it says 0,35 sec, when you try to spam it it's 2 sec but real cooldown is ~4 sec ;(
The spellbook displays exhaustion which is different than the cooldown (the exhaustion between same type of spells). One day the cooldown will be added to the spellbook as well.

Inkie and I, Avengend, can't login, we get to the character selection screen followed by 'connecting to game world'; we are then sent back to the character selection window with no error message. This began last night after I logged out(or idled cannot recall). Her problems began after a character death. It's been about 10 hours and it's still occurring.

I have tried re-installing the client on both computers.

Last edited:
Inkie and I, Avengend, can't login, we get to the character selection screen followed by 'connecting to game world'; we are then sent back to the character selection window with no error message. This began last night after I logged out(or idled cannot recall). Her problems began after a character death. It's been about 10 hours and it's still occurring.

I have tried re-installing the client on both computers.

Can you try to temporarily move/delete your C:/Users/<youruser>/Necronia folder and then try to login?

Can you try to temporarily move/delete your C:/Users/<youruser>/Necronia folder and then try to login?

This solved the problem. Pretty wild that it happened to both or clients, no similarities other than being on the same network.

@Shadowsong
Ok, I believe you will repair rod and amour robe as soon as you can, also I propose that those lightnings should struck target with exori range or sth like that, not that thunders appears around charater.

Will do.
I'm at the moment on a trip where time is scarce to work on Necronia, but I'll see to roll out this much expected update as soon as possible.

@everyone Sorry for the delay, obviously a lot of personal stuff has been going on, and as much as I hate to admit it/it being that way, Necronia is not my real job so other priorities have to come first. I promise I'll make it up to you guys :)

I don´t know if it has been suggested before or not but I´ll write it anyways:

I would love to see a more categorized blacksmithing screen. It´s ok as it looks now but it would be way better if you would put the stuff for each class together instead of everything scattered around, sorted by the blacksmithing level, e.g. when you select Armors, you will firstly see Warrior stuff, then Archers stuff, then mages stuff, each sorted by blacksmithing level. It would make a much nicer overview of what you actually have to look up for yourself.

Any while I´m here, are there more mage equipment coming aswell? I guess everyone by now knows, mages are focused on fire too much. Theres little to none for the other 3 elements, except a few things maybe (As far as I´ve seen it yet). Alot of potential right there, not only with mage equipment, but I havent focused on the warrior/archer equipment yet but maybe in the future I´ll take a in-depth look into those aswell (I got tons of idea in my head lol, but in the end it´s up to you developers to do that stuff)
Cheers

I don´t know if it has been suggested before or not but I´ll write it anyways:

I would love to see a more categorized blacksmithing screen. It´s ok as it looks now but it would be way better if you would put the stuff for each class together instead of everything scattered around, sorted by the blacksmithing level, e.g. when you select Armors, you will firstly see Warrior stuff, then Archers stuff, then mages stuff, each sorted by blacksmithing level. It would make a much nicer overview of what you actually have to look up for yourself.

Any while I´m here, are there more mage equipment coming aswell? I guess everyone by now knows, mages are focused on fire too much. Theres little to none for the other 3 elements, except a few things maybe (As far as I´ve seen it yet). Alot of potential right there, not only with mage equipment, but I havent focused on the warrior/archer equipment yet but maybe in the future I´ll take a in-depth look into those aswell (I got tons of idea in my head lol, but in the end it´s up to you developers to do that stuff)
Cheers

You can see a third-party blacksmithing interface I'm working on here... it's practically done I'm just too busy to add every item to the database. Upgrade/downgrade item isn't in the video but implemented.

@Shadowsong I got kicked for AFK training. I think the players need some clarification on this. I didn't think the way I was training would be considered AFK. I have to switch the mob every 15~ minutes or so before it dies. Granted I do a lot of work on my PC so I'm just chilling training checking every so often. I think there is a baseline problem with the skill advancement as I'm sure you guys see also but until then I think players certainly need a more clear set of rules to follow training.

@Shadowsong I got kicked for AFK training. I think the players need some clarification on this. I didn't think the way I was training would be considered AFK. I have to switch the mob every 15~ minutes or so before it dies. Granted I do a lot of work on my PC so I'm just chilling training checking every so often. I think there is a baseline problem with the skill advancement as I'm sure you guys see also but until then I think players certainly need a more clear set of rules to follow training.

When I kicked you I believe there was a dead body in the second stage of decay (it takes 21 minutes for the first stage to decay), meaning it was longer than 15 minutes. After I started testing your response time I gave you five minutes before kicking you and gave you a warning. You did not give an indication of being there or logging in immediately after the said kick.

As it stands, there is no definite rule against it and it falls under the violation 8A, as the server is suppose to be doing the kicking but currently that is broken and doesn't properly count the amount of time players are inactive, even while attacking. To deter players from afk training until the system is fixed is to give skill reductions with a warning from now on, as it will be incredibly unlikely there will be a ban for doing so. To not have that happen you will need to show some sort of activity every 10-15 minutes and login relatively soon after being kicked, another 10-15 minutes. I cannot guarantee I will see the activity but I will notice you logging back in.
There is suppose to be a system for actual training but don't plan on seeing that for a long while, just know that it is a lot better than just sitting there.

The reason why I'm going after afk trainers as much as I am is due to mages being unable to properly magic train while also being afk due to violating the rules (macro use), so warrior and ranger classes shouldn't be put ahead if the inverse situation was true.

Mages can afk training if they will buy food andcollect set for mp regen.. not so fast as warriors\rangers... but... anyway they can do it ^_^
+ ifu wanna add afk training for mages - place fountain on mainland.. and all. After dat the can easelly afk tain same as guardians or rangers..

@MidnightM

Take care if You get kicked 3x he'll reduce ur skills.
Approved info, 1 of reason to quit this game.

@Dark199 ;)
You never know what you want though except being very strong (required method doesn't always matter). One day you scream that berserkers sucks and can't be played in teams so you switch to defender and say how strong they are and 10 days later you ask if they can make you a berserker again. How often have you quit already and came back? Would also say that after two afk training warnings you would get the idea. Somehow you also get in problems a lot while most never do.

So after kicking 3x you reduce the skill by 1? One of my skills takes 12 hours for gods sake and i cant even afk train since i kill the creatures after around 10 mins. Sure, sometimes i kill the creature and stand there afk for 15 mins but that also means i dont get skillgains so to reduce skills for something like that is rediciolous. All this does is deter players from actually playing the server and testing stuff since there isnt enough content anyways, and now we cant even skill since our work could goto waste if you happen to think that we are afk skilling :p

if you happen to think that we are afk skilling :p
The point is people (Muss, others?) actually were afk skilling though?
If someone didn't learn from their mistakes when explicitly told what they did wrong TWICE earlier, and not to do it again, I myself would want the character permanently banned. Rules are there for a reason, if you disagree you can bring it up and ask for a change, but it's just dumb to keep breaking them and then get angry that you get punished for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back