• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
anyone can give me a little tip how vitamins works? like shrimp it say vitamin b -4 but it heals 1 and where i can see the time the food last?

update date?
If all keeps going according to plan, at the end of this month

anyone can give me a little tip how vitamins works? like shrimp it say vitamin b -4 but it heals 1 and where i can see the time the food last?
Come to our discord and I can explain it to you if you really want to know, but keep in mind we changed this entire food system for the next update so all of this will be gone and unnecessary information, not sure if you want to trouble yourself with it. Will be much easier to understand later on.

When do you expect to launch the next update?
Also, after the official release, do you expect to have some built-in proxies for north/south america? It's pretty hard to play with 350+ms latency on Brazil =/

For the people: this server is really amazing, I've played it when the open-beta was released, and I've played for few months (I guess). I've stopped playing because I don't like to play solo (and, as you can see, there is almost nobody playing right now), but I'll surely play it when it releases!

Your work is great, Shiva and the whole staff!

When do you expect to launch the next update?
Also, after the official release, do you expect to have some built-in proxies for north/south america? It's pretty hard to play with 350+ms latency on Brazil =/
Shiva is taking a short break to recover after the coding marathon he's been through for last few weeks.
The update should still happen on last days of Feb or early March (with the latter being more probable).

Regarding proxies, if I remember correctly what was said on Discord, yes, there will be some kind of proxy or server for Americas. Right now Necronia is hosted on some poor server since it's been up for several years with no funding and anyway the amount of people we have is enough for beta testing.

By the way - some more changes apart from what Shiva recently presented have been made but it's only in the changelog on necronia.com

Okey, how is this the first time I find out about this? I've never been so excited about a server like I am now. Is the open beta still going or am I too late to the party?

Okey, how is this the first time I find out about this? I've never been so excited about a server like I am now. Is the open beta still going or am I too late to the party?
You can join the open beta!

You can join the open beta!

I'm stuck in the tutorial area. The game wants me to jump over an obstacle but I have zero clue on how to do so?

Edit: I got it. Also, like the most interesting introduction ever.

Last edited:
I'm stuck in the tutorial area. The game wants me to jump over an obstacle but I have zero clue on how to do so?

This window appears when you're about to reach the jump place, unless you closed it, the instructions are there.

OgNFuIi.png

@Shadowsong Hello what happened with the upcoming update? Was it not supposed to be released either late Feb or early March? Any news on this subject?

@Shadowsong Hello what happened with the upcoming update? Was it not supposed to be released either late Feb or early March? Any news on this subject?

Shiva's laptop fried itself while he was working on the update on the 3rd. He bought a replacement a few days ago and is still going through all his data but he's been having issues with the dedicated GPU not being used as well as needing a new adapter to go through his old C: drive (where everything Necronia related is stored). It's not as bad as it could have been but its still a very notable setback.

All further updates will be released on discord as these ones have been.

It's true what Silence said, my previous work laptop had a malfunction in the graphics chipset and the whole thing blew up, had to get a new one and been having issues with its graphics drivers and BSODs, some very shady stuff. To make a long story short, since Docker and other stuff we use for Necronia development doesn't work well unless it's placed in the C:/ drive with direct admin access, i had all my Necronia stuff on C:/ and when the laptop blew up, we were able to take out the HDD and recover all data, unfortunately the Necronia data is still there on the C:/ SSD drive which i'll also have to take out, find an adapter that will let me read the files from there and recover them, which will take some more time. It's not as critical as it sounds, i still have pretty much all Necronia files backed up elsewhere, save for the last week of work I did on the update.

If anyone is interested in more updates on the situation, I post some stuff on Discord whenever I have new info, but I've nothing else to do now but wait and search.

So, how and where do you sign up exactly?

www.necronia.com

It's true what Silence said, my previous work laptop had a malfunction in the graphics chipset and the whole thing blew up, had to get a new one and been having issues with its graphics drivers and BSODs, some very shady stuff. To make a long story short, since Docker and other stuff we use for Necronia development doesn't work well unless it's placed in the C:/ drive with direct admin access, i had all my Necronia stuff on C:/ and when the laptop blew up, we were able to take out the HDD and recover all data, unfortunately the Necronia data is still there on the C:/ SSD drive which i'll also have to take out, find an adapter that will let me read the files from there and recover them, which will take some more time. It's not as critical as it sounds, i still have pretty much all Necronia files backed up elsewhere, save for the last week of work I did on the update.

If anyone is interested in more updates on the situation, I post some stuff on Discord whenever I have new info, but I've nothing else to do now but wait and search.

www.necronia.com
man ur so hot

Hi guys, I am planning to play whenever I have some spare time. But I don't know which vocation is the best solo class? Anyone got some advice?

What happened to this beautiful project.

It was due to funding and spending through money when none was being brought in. It will be brought back up once there's new content to test and go through. As to when that might happen, we don't know.

eY4Oc38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back