• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
No! KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD SO IT DOESN'T FADE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we Going to start HYPE Train again?

ohaa bafku :O

remember the times with u and timmy, u may not remember it, too bad i dont remember my char name (kakashi/senpai/da vinci could have been one of the name) but i had this high ranger..

the ice spear was OP!! make hype again

i remeber scraps of these times BUT THEY WERE GREAT MOMENTS!
LETS MAKE IT LIVE AGAIN XD
flat_550x550_075_f.u6_300x300.jpg

Hey whats going on with Necronia any progress? I miss it its kind of its best!

I am currently training some people from the community to become developers because I can't support the project of this size on my own anymore, as we've seen last year. Today someone suggested on our discord that the community could pool a monthly hosting fee to put the server back up meanwhile, we'll see what happens with that during the summer.

I am currently training some people from the community to become developers because I can't support the project of this size on my own anymore, as we've seen last year. Today someone suggested on our discord that the community could pool a monthly hosting fee to put the server back up meanwhile, we'll see what happens with that during the summer.

Atleast you dont give up, because this is an awesome project its so especially! I just wish that more ppl would know that and appreciate it !

@Shadowsong Sounds reasonable - i supported this project back in time, and i would be willing to throw some money after you for a renewal of the effort :) <3 Take care buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back