• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Custom Reality 7.6 Real Map Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, im glad you like it.

corrected some map bugs.
added "Quests" to the website.

Theese rates with the frags are impossible.. :p. I would make it like 4 frags for rs. 6 hours for frags to drop and pvp enfo for kills on higher levels. This is a war server I guess with theese rates? if not I don't think many will play here.

GL!

Currently it is in the Open Beta, has not really much to do with the actual release, it will be changed again back to normal when everything works fine.
Until then everyone can do what he want, killing people, testing stuff.

Regards,
Manack

Open Beta Patch 1
pmbgRtY.png

Rookguard has become corrupted by the demons and dragons.
With the coming Update you will be able to travel to the 'corrupted land' you must talk to 'Xerath' he is somewhere in the caves of thais.
Also a new story line has been added.

Also congratulations to Laur1 who scored level 50 as first person, thanks for your support! :)

Regards,
Yadue

I really need someone online to help me test things.

World: Custom Reality
Uptime: 43h 48m
Players: 0/200

kinda sad :p

Not many people wanna spend time on an open beta losing time they could invest somewhere else. You cant pvp much due to the lack of player and you know your gonna get delete for the real thing so theres no motivation to do it. Not to mention people that could find a game changing bug might not even report it and keep it to himself for when the real thing happen. So you just gotta do what you have to do and check for major bug that could occur. Then you can always fix your server whenever minor bugs appear or even rollback if something major happen. Rollback is still better then losing a week on a beta. Nonetheless goodluck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back