• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Custom Reality [Real Map/Custom Client/Weekly Updates]

Rekzai

👹
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
RekzaiSharp

General Information
  • Client: Custom
  • DUnYHAr.png

• Ingame Music, which will be daily updated. (optional)
  • World Type: Open-PVP
  • Message of the Day: Welcome to CustomReality.
  • Idle Kick time: 15 minutes
  • PZ Lock time: 60 seconds
  • Protection Level: 8
  • Required Level to Buy House: 20
Rates
  • Experience: ~Staged | Skill: 7x | Magic: 6x | Loot: 2x

Frags
  • White Skull Time: 15 minutes
  • Red Skull
    Length: 3 days Frags(Daily: 5 Kills | Weekly: 20 Kills | Monthly: 60 Kills)

Stages
    • Level 9 - 20: 40x
    • Level 21 - 30: 30x
    • Level 31 - 50: 15x
    • Level 51 - 60: 11x
    • Level 61 - 70: 10x
    • Level 71 - 100: 8x
    • Level 101+: 5x
Features:
  • Level 50+ reward (surprise lamp each level)
  • Offline training (Since it would be overpowered its only 3x)
  • Shared experience (Gives your party +10% Experience)
  • Killing a monster will show you its loot (like in newer tibia versions)
  • Custom Story (Corrupted Lands/Abadon/Ruthless Seven/Zaroth)
  • All non npc-based Quests are working.
  • Postman mailboxes are aviable.
  • Daily raids (depending on players)
  • Weekly quest updates.
  • Highly team based quests.
  • Increased attack speed ( k 1,5/ek 1,3/p 1,8/rp 1,7/s 1,7/ ms 1,6/e 1,7/ed 1,6)

Screenshots:

55wpfvM.png

8orUx1t.png

ca7h.png

XlJiT5S.png

2ib3.png

Website: [URL='http://customreality.rkprojectz.eu/']http://customreality.rkprojectz.eu[/URL]
Game: 212.224.120.204

Join us now! :)

Last edited:
lol seriously...I died and got reset to level 2. I want my character restored if you want me to spend time on this again. Ive also gotten teleported to ab"dendriel once again. lvl 48 maglvl 31 or something im not even sure but something around that. Also lost all my depot and shit so hit me up once you fix those bug and when you want to restore my character

Obviously I want my depot back and cash aswell. PM me for that else I wish you luck but wont spend time on something that makes my character downgrade from lvl 50 to 1 lol...Hope you can find the bug.

Last edited:
Hotfixes:
  • Client Patch (Shared Experience and Outfit fix)
  • Stairhopping (Reduced delay from 2 seconds to 1)
  • Citizen of Thais (Automaticly on first login)
  • First Wand/Rod (avialable at the runes npc with the words 'first wand/rod')

Hope to see you ingame.

Last edited:
Hotfixes
  • Offline training reduced since nobody is actually playing
  • Skillrate increased
  • bp sd/uh/mf buyable in shop

Hotfixes
  • Added sellable loot the the npc 'Yanni'
  • Added almost every rune as bp
  • Added normal trainers which are accessable at thais dp
  • Amulet of loss can be bought at the rune seller for 20000gp
  • Bug was fixed where promoted players loose everything
  • Changed deathloss to 7% from 1%
  • Fixed bug where knight skills were increasing slow
Map Changes
  • Customized the 'corrupted land'

Thanks im glad you like it. :)

Last edited:
liking it so far...not my usual low rate but its fun nonetheless. Wish there were more people to pvp since its highrate.

some bug that need to be address when you got time (since I might not be able to catch you online tomorrow and I know you've got school)

* Runes should be 2x in the shop. I don't see why they should be less good then manually made one after you upgrade the price (since I can make for way less with manafluids anyway..i mean,for people that want quick magiclevel they can fluid but I don't want to spend 15min to make 5bps sds that will last me for 5min hunt. I wanna play . Its an highrate afterall. Before was fine but you kinda jack up the rune price.

* When fire elemental died they leave a fire field that never disappear. So it makes it hard for me to kill demon. since the fire field wont disappear. Im also thinking its a bug with firefield rune and firefield in general not just fire elemental. Firebomb from dls work perfectly so firefield should be an easy fix

*Warlock hit way too strong. They spam a lot and hit way more then they should. At my level it should be kinda easy to kill othem one on one but its impossible. Also I should be able to cast sd on them when they invisible but here I cant....so they are permanently invisible unless I UE.

*Fire elemental are OP. Demon aswell a lvl 80 ek cant even block them so how are we supposed to do annihilator. Ive got hit 540 by an ebeam and getting hit by 350- per gfb. If im correct they should gfb from 180-220 and I don't know for ebeam but this is from other ot ive played so I might be off.

* I bought thais guildhouse for like 258000. I cant even enter because it says I am not invited so theres a bug with guildhouse or house in general unsure. But obviously if I bought the guildhouse I should be able to get into it.

that's all I can remember as of now . If possible id like to get into my guildhouse and firefield should be fix because obviously this can be abuse. Can summon fire elemental and kill them and make all thais in fire. So someone with bad intention could ruin the fun of other noob that try the server out.

Other monster fix aren't like,game breaking so you can chill out and fix that when you have spare time.

edit : Realm of darkness portal isn't working...

Last edited:
Hotfixes
  • Reduced the cost of sudden death runes and ultimate healing runes.
  • Warlocks were nerfed.
  • Demons were nerfed.
  • Fire Elemental bug was fixed.
Realm of Darkness fix comes with the next restart.

still down...happened on a server save last night. 120 second left before server save. Few second later game freeze and cant log.

*Right after you went to sleep actually. Maybe 15min after. Just like the other night.

Back