• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos Season 3 - the return of RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, we'll beat one of those Ruthless Seven soon! I can feel it!

Hello everybody
smiley.png

We'd like to share with you the current projects going on in Ruthless Chaos and what to expect in the near future :)

Major client update

We've been stuck with this client version for a long time and it's time for a big client update. This update will include new tibia graphics and animations, as well as a revision of a lot of scripts due to a required update of the server source code. This will most likely help fixing many bugs that can't be corrected at the moment. This part of the work takes a lot of time and that's one of the reasons we're so busy lately.

New vocation

Some time ago we started working on the concept of a new vocation that will be introduced with the next season. We can't share any details yet, though, because there's still a lot to do and many things can change during the process.

New website

We've been wanting to have a new website layout for a long time now. It has to be very attractive for a new player, since it is the first thing they see before playing and it has to give a good impression of the server. We don't know when it will be ready exactly, but it is in an advanced state. We'll be happy to share some pictures with you as soon as we can!
grin.png

I hope you like these upcoming changes. Feel free to share your thoughts on them!
smiley.png

looks like interesting stuff, can't wait for more details! =)

Nice screenshot & vid :)

I hope client can be fixed soon, so we can play again...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.