• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom] Ruthless Chaos - the return of RPG to Open Tibia. [Low rate]

Isnt that the server where you can choose hardcore? :p
Hardcore as in you die and you're dead on that character forever?
I've had that idea for a while, didn't know a server had that feature already.

Hardcore as in you die and you're dead on that character forever?
I've had that idea for a while, didn't know a server had that feature already.

Na hardcore was about when you die u lose ur bp :D with % chance but get 50% more exp just epic

Not sure if it was ruthless xD

Na hardcore was about when you die u lose ur bp :D with % chance but get 50% more exp just epic

Not sure if it was ruthless xD
Ah, somone should use my idea :/
Id like a hardcore system seen like in diablo, that'd be something c:

Hardcore modus in diablo is when you die once u are gone? :D not cool :D

Btw I remember ruthless now wasnt bad but I think the exp rate was kinda slow and you had to make a mage to train ur pally or fight against gargoyles :D :/

Hardcore modus in diablo is when you die once u are gone? :D not cool :D

Btw I remember ruthless now wasnt bad but I think the exp rate was kinda slow and you had to make a mage to train ur pally or fight against gargoyles :D :/

A special training system was introduced later. Not sure if they'll keep it for the next season tho (or they might change it a bit)

100% custom map, quests hidden around the map + big quests, dungeons for teams to clear, ...

Each voc had some custom spells: for example a knight had some improved tanking spells, druid could summon a healing totem or transform in a wolf form for improved healing, ...

For the next season they got some additional stuff planned:

http://ruthlesschaos.boards.net/thread/302/season-2-concept-discussion?page=5

A sneak peak into what we have been working on.

New spells:

We continue our quest to add more variety to every vocation while keeping their balance. For season 2, we have added at least 1 spell for every vocation, and improved several existing ones.

Battle Stance:

Usable by knights, will increase your melee skills by 40%, but increase damage taken from all sources by 25%. It will work as a toggle-type spell (similar to Iron Wall). This spell will replace Blood Rage.

Whirling Barrage:

Usable by paladins, this spell will root your character for a couple of seconds while it fires a quick succession of your currently equipped arrows/bolts at your target. The amount of shots fired will depend on your level (between 12 and 18), but each shot will deal reduced damage.

Arcane Barrier:

Usable by druids in wolf form, this spell will grant your target a shield that will absorb a specific amount of damage equal to the mana spent on using the spell. The amount of mana used to cast this spell will always be 10% of your current mana.

Pyroblast:

Usable by sorcerers, this spell will channel for 3 seconds (during which your character may not move or cast offensive spells) before shooting a massive blast at your target, dealing damage in a +-shaped area (similar to explosion). The damage of this spell will exceed the one of the current Hell's Core spell.

New Quests

We have also been focusing on new content for all level ranges, emphasizing on quests. Port Sarlin will offer more content than before, but our main focus for quests is Frisiga, where you will have a completely thrilling experience from the beginning, which is at the end phase of it's developement.

Port Sarlin

One of the requests we most received was a revamp of the village Port Sarlin. We redesigned the city completely from scratch. Here you can see a preview of the new home of the Sarlin Society.

but nice with reset because then I can finally get a damn house in port salin before every damn house is stolen! :p

Back