• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [CUSTOM] Swordart - SAO Game Fantasy

Server Website/AAC
http://swordart.zapto.org/
Server Address
swordart.zapto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

snuckles

Banned User
Reaction score
Come to play an unlimited and eternal world of fantasy, where nothing is impossible, where there are endless swords arts and unique abilities, where your power increases the more you can believe in it, with the most perfect systems for an MMORPG game.

Ever Online 24/7. (Created since the 2009).

Client Custom and map fantasy MMORPG and unlimited secrets and adventures. Creatures and quests, world quests events, special skills losts and more. All custom! IP of Site web in the Image:1.jpg67365196_2402708859791022_3821422897935679488_n.jpgAdvertiseLogo5.png69857977_2480515882010319_359213858998452224_n.jpg

It's been a blast so far, hopefully people watch this join, kinda difficult to play alone unless im doing something horribly wrong

A discord would be so nice to be able to plan quests and form teams. Please consider opening one

I tried logging in a few months ago, then a few weeks ago, and then once more recently, but I didn't want to play because you never did a full reset? I logged in and all my characters were level 8 but I still had every single item I had from 1+ year ago. Very confusing but discouraged me from playing it again. What's the point in reseting character levels but allowed you to keep all the items? made no sense to me.

I tried logging in a few months ago, then a few weeks ago, and then once more recently, but I didn't want to play because you never did a full reset? I logged in and all my characters were level 8 but I still had every single item I had from 1+ year ago. Very confusing but discouraged me from playing it again. What's the point in reseting character levels but allowed you to keep all the items? made no sense to me.

Whats the point to reset players stuff and levels then playing over and over the same game?

Whats the point to reset players stuff and levels then playing over and over the same game?
Maybe you misunderstand the situation here? This is a very old server that started being created back in 2009. It has a very long history that I don't know about. Throughout the years it seems to release every now and then until it shuts down? I think every time it comes back up there is some new stuff added? I played this server once a very long time ago, like maybe 7 years ago? then again like 4? and then the last time I played it was like 2 years ago maybe? I think this is supposed to be a nostalgic server for many of the OG players.

I assume you are referring to servers that have seasonal resets? I think that's the biggest scam and waste of time. Can't stand any server that does that and I refuse to play them. What I'm saying is that what he on this server did makes no sense to me. He reset all character levels and I think skills, but you still have all the items you've ever gotten. So what's the point in playing if you got all the good gear already? That's like starting real tibia with the best set in the game as a level 8. No point to get gear or do quests.

I was going to give it another shot because I saw @Open Sourcerer was playing, and he's a cool dude. Also I think he may have been adding new content, so it could be fun to try it out. Plus I never found all the secrets and did all the quests from when I played 2-3 years ago. Chance are I wouldn't play it very long anyway, but it could still be fun for a few days.

Ah my fault, sorry
Maybe you misunderstand the situation here? This is a very old server that started being created back in 2009. It has a very long history that I don't know about. Throughout the years it seems to release every now and then until it shuts down? I think every time it comes back up there is some new stuff added? I played this server once a very long time ago, like maybe 7 years ago? then again like 4? and then the last time I played it was like 2 years ago maybe? I think this is supposed to be a nostalgic server for many of the OG players.

I assume you are referring to servers that have seasonal resets? I think that's the biggest scam and waste of time. Can't stand any server that does that and I refuse to play them. What I'm saying is that what he on this server did makes no sense to me. He reset all character levels and I think skills, but you still have all the items you've ever gotten. So what's the point in playing if you got all the good gear already? That's like starting real tibia with the best set in the game as a level 8. No point to get gear or do quests.

I was going to give it another shot because I saw @Open Sourcerer was playing, and he's a cool dude. Also I think he may have been adding new content, so it could be fun to try it out. Plus I never found all the secrets and did all the quests from when I played 2-3 years ago. Chance are I wouldn't play it very long anyway, but it could still be fun for a few days.

Yeah, randomly went offline and the communication with the staff is minuscule.

wtf is this server adv? " the power to believe makes you stronger"?? no real info? no real description of systems? screenshots with basic unedited creature names while using the name SAO? wtf is this knockoff of a knockoffs inbred cousin....

Well actually server is rly cool and has insane amount of maps(floors with maps) custom features etc.
Gm is so busy that he didnt post any info about it, but server is a golden piece.

"Gm is so busy that he didnt post any info about it"

L m a o

I was about to write on here but ultimately gave it up several times as i didnt wanna invest more energy in the wrack this ot is but ill take my time.

I played this for a several months and beat the 'first floors' almost entire content.

The owner advertises with videos of players who dontplay and the server doesnt even seem to be the same one whatsoever.
The content is good besides the fact the server is laagy as hell theres claims of 50 finishd floors in SAO style while i do believe there could be 2 or 3 i do not believe theres anywhere near to 50. No one even got to the second floor and im not 100% sure if its possible? it could be tho but what really made me type here is basically:

it actually took me weeks to get any sort of communication in the server. people dont char in gamechatg, some were like allways on but allways afk. never actually played which seemed to be spoofs. theres no highscores, no online list no online comment. to get to play with people i actually looked for people owning damn houses, added their names to VIP or randomly ran into them. I dont even really know what made me continue playing. i guess expecting there could be some sort of cool endgame etc but no one really played and the laags got worse and worse so i just left.

The worst of this whole thing was how the admin reacted when I asked him through facebook (took 2 months to get a reply) why he wont just openly post a onlione/!online command or add highscores so people get to play together. i opened a discord for it and invited the owner which got me blocked.

Anyway, i will never touch this again. After wiping the server he let people keep all their gear just so they can grind the same content again without getting any item upgrades? i dont understand how theres supposed 1 bit of logic in that but what ever.

i edited the last sentence as it was kinda mean.

I think the ot would have a LOT of potential if whoever ran it just got someone into his team that would have time for the community and made it easier to communicate between players.

Last edited:

L m a o

I was about to write on here but ultimately gave it up several times as i didnt wanna invest more energy in the wrack this ot is but ill take my time.

I played this for a several months and beat the 'first floors' almost entire content.

The owner advertises with videos of players who dontplay and the server doesnt even seem to be the same one whatsoever.
The content is good besides the fact the server is laagy as hell theres claims of 50 finishd floors in SAO style while i do believe there could be 2 or 3 i do not believe theres anywhere near to 50. No one even got to the second floor and im not 100% sure if its possible? it could be tho but what really made me type here is basically:

it actually took me weeks to get any sort of communication in the server. people dont char in gamechatg, some were like allways on but allways afk. never actually played which seemed to be spoofs. theres no highscores, no online list no online comment. to get to play with people i actually looked for people owning damn houses, added their names to VIP or randomly ran into them. I dont even really know what made me continue playing. i guess expecting there could be some sort of cool endgame etc but no one really played and the laags got worse and worse so i just left.

The worst of this whole thing was how the admin reacted when I asked him through facebook (took 2 months to get a reply) why he wont just openly post a onlione/!online command or add highscores so people get to play together. i opened a discord for it and invited the owner which got me blocked.

Anyway, i will never touch this again. After wiping the server he let people keep all their gear just so they can grind the same content again without getting any item upgrades? i dont understand how theres supposed 1 bit of logic in that but what ever.

I think the ot would have a LOT of potential if whoever ran it just got someone into his team that would have time for the community and made it easier to communicate between players.
Well I think he moved server to another host and I dont have any lags at all. As for the communication, here I can agree. But we post things at forums and gms answer. During this month I met a lot of ppl online and we had some nice conversations
Post automatically merged:

Just got lvl 100
lvl 100.png

L m a o

Damn, I really like the concept of this server but if this is true then I don't want to risk spending hours on end just to be treated like that. This looks like it had a lot of potential.

Add on: I was playing the game. I had reached lvl 22 when I died. My level was reset and so were my skills. I do not know where to go for support.

Add on: I was playing the game. I had reached lvl 22 when I died. My level was reset and so were my skills. I do not know where to go for support.
Hello, thank you very much everyone for your criticism and messages, unfortunately you suffered an error that repaired yesterday that some players by programming an experimental system could sometimes be returned to their full start state in a death. repaired you can be compensated again if you report this type of event in the official forum of the website, most of the things they are saying are not true since nobody has bothered to explore the game thoroughly, if it is not A waste of time since what I offer is something unique and almost perfect because it is not a real map and it is not a copy of other servers and it took me more than 10 years to understand and get the appropriate things for an RPG game based on countless animes, movies, and among other things, etc. The whole game was designed in the maximum possible realism, the last restart that was made was due to an excessive amount of people who abused a massive error for which they rose to exaggeratedly high levels so as we never do restart we decided to simply restart their levels and some skills not excessive anyway you already have a "stages interface system" that will allow you to climb to a certain skill quickly and on the floors, if there are more than one map, I will not give details because it took me years to create endless missions, quests, maps, and creatures, areas, systems, there is no human intervention by the administration because the game controls itself thanks to the Ordical system, a system that I myself designed in programming for years and will continue to focus on the creation of this game because it does not bother me and I do it for fun and if the maintenance of the game I will try to maintain it for a few more years and on the systems of "Imagination interface system parameters "and" Balance Breaker "are experimental systems created by me to give the player more power depending on the situation you are in. This gives realism since it is like the player's will in a lost world. Answer but honestly I don't have much time since in my country many overtime work is done. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask in the forum of the official website, which will be answered shortly by a member of the Catlina staff. Have a good day.

Hello, thank you very much everyone for your criticism and messages, unfortunately you suffered an error that repaired yesterday that some players by programming an experimental system could sometimes be returned to their full start state in a death. repaired you can be compensated again if you report this type of event in the official forum of the website, most of the things they are saying are not true since nobody has bothered to explore the game thoroughly, if it is not A waste of time since what I offer is something unique and almost perfect because it is not a real map and it is not a copy of other servers and it took me more than 10 years to understand and get the appropriate things for an RPG game based on countless animes, movies, and among other things, etc. The whole game was designed in the maximum possible realism, the last restart that was made was due to an excessive amount of people who abused a massive error for which they rose to exaggeratedly high levels so as we never do restart we decided to simply restart their levels and some skills not excessive anyway you already have a "stages interface system" that will allow you to climb to a certain skill quickly and on the floors, if there are more than one map, I will not give details because it took me years to create endless missions, quests, maps, and creatures, areas, systems, there is no human intervention by the administration because the game controls itself thanks to the Ordical system, a system that I myself designed in programming for years and will continue to focus on the creation of this game because it does not bother me and I do it for fun and if the maintenance of the game I will try to maintain it for a few more years and on the systems of "Imagination interface system parameters "and" Balance Breaker "are experimental systems created by me to give the player more power depending on the situation you are in. This gives realism since it is like the player's will in a lost world. Answer but honestly I don't have much time since in my country many overtime work is done. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask in the forum of the official website, which will be answered shortly by a member of the Catlina staff. Have a good day.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to give a thorough explanation. I will be hopping back in after I make a post on the forums regarding my levels and skills.

The game does look like it has a lot of content. Incredibles amount of it. I also wanted to know about the system a bit past the explanation on the website. But I think I'll just have to play long enough to see it in effect.

I also understand people have lives outside of this forum or gaming in general.

I'm eager to see what else the server has in storage.

Back