• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] DarkOT 7.4 coming back! April 19!

Server Website/AAC
https://darkot.net/?subtopic=news
Server Address
darkot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
GephbQS.png

History:
DarkOT was originally opened in 2013, and became more and more successful for every year that passed due to it's "twisted" gameplay.
The aspect of the game were still in 7.4 as intended but with a twist of new and old such as stackable runes and fluids.
Along with that multiple mana and life fluids were added that were stronger and more expensive to enchant the gaming experience.

DarkOT was designed not to be the common 7.4 hardcore grinding game there you grind for weeks and lost half of it during a war.
No, DarkOT wasn't even about being lvl 50-100.. DarkOT is about having fun, and reaching incredible levels!
In traditional 7.4 the game turns boring shortly after level 100, but in DarkOT.. you'll be having fun far above level 300!

But, the original DarkOT core engine and systems became ancient, and gradually ran out of support in the modern technologies and softwares, which made it become weaker and weaker for every year, in 2017 it was at it's weakest peak with daily crashes, freezes and lagg issues, but no matter those issues, it was a very popular game!
crashes were annoying, but we had security against it which ensured you'd never lose any gaming time during crashes.
Due to the weakness and problems, it was decided to close down DarkOT in early 2018.

Now in 2019:
We decided to bring DarkOT back, but we knew we couldn't do it by just fire up the old game.. it's too weak and unstable.
Which lead us to create a brand new core and system of DarkOT, based on MasterCores.
We used the strength and stability of MasterCores, and we took the aspect and logic of DarkOT, to create this newest version of DarkOT which has become very powerful and stable.
The strength and stability of new DarkOT can't be compared with the old one, it's just way out of the charts.
And that is something, you will notice when you step a foot in the new DarkOT!

Quick Info:
You can find all information you need in our about page.
But if you're lazy, you can find a handful of information below:

Rates:
Experience:
100x - 3x Experience Table.
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 5x
Regen: Vocations.
Fluids & Runes: Fluids.
Exp-Share: Share.

Free Access:
  • Trades with Djinns & Rashid (Djinns is original locations, Rashid is in Darashia)
  • Deeper Banuta
  • Forbidden Lands
PVP Exp & Frags: PVP.
Guild War: War.

Links worthy to visit:
DarkOT is launching in Europe on April 19, at 18:00 CEST.
I hope you're really hyped for DarkOT's comeback!

Sincerely,
DarkOT staff

what about custom spells like on previous editions? cant see anything like that in spells bookmark

I guess like at standard darkot/classicot there will be few kind of manas including these ultimate ones

Somehow I can't download the client, whatever I try DirectX or OpenGL says
"Failed to start DarkOT client..."
"Please try restarting it or contact support."

Somehow I can't download the client, whatever I try DirectX or OpenGL says
"Failed to start DarkOT client..."
"Please try restarting it or contact support."

Take a look here: DarkOT -Download_support (https://darkot.net/?subtopic=download_support#client)
If I were you, I'd go ahead and install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (32 bit), and yes.. the 32 bit even if you have 64bit windows.
If client is still acting up, try deactivate your antivirus for a moment, to rule out if that's the one preventing the client to start or not.
If it is, then try to whitelist the client (entire folder is best).

If that didn't work out, go ahead and install Visual C++ 2015 x64 (64 bit).
If that didn't help either, send me a mail at [email protected] and I can help you on teamviewer to get your client started.

Sincerely,
Marcus

Take a look here: DarkOT -Download_support (https://darkot.net/?subtopic=download_support#client)
If I were you, I'd go ahead and install Visual C++ 2015 x86 (32 bit), and yes.. the 32 bit even if you have 64bit windows.
If client is still acting up, try deactivate your antivirus for a moment, to rule out if that's the one preventing the client to start or not.
If it is, then try to whitelist the client (entire folder is best).

If that didn't work out, go ahead and install Visual C++ 2015 x64 (64 bit).
If that didn't help either, send me a mail at [email protected] and I can help you on teamviewer to get your client started.

Sincerely,
Marcus
Let me buy new PC just to play DarkOT?
Should be easier tho :D

Back