• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] DarkOT 7.4 coming back! April 19!

Server Website/AAC
https://darkot.net/?subtopic=news
Server Address
darkot.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Let me buy new PC just to play DarkOT?
Should be easier tho :D
9/10 runs the client without having to look in the support :)
the 1/10 either has missing drivers, overly sensitive antivirus or system glitches.

So far I've only met 1 guy that had system glitches (completely bugged windows).
overly sensitive antivirus I've seen a few, like free version of avast.
But most.. just missing the VC++ drivers :)

What can I say, that was to be expected.
Moneymaker server made in order to rebuild the bank account after the death of mastercores, so you could bounce back after spending so much for br host.

Dead in less than 20 hours, nice. That's what happens when you put a person who has 0 idea of 7.4 pvp in charge of balance, you get unkillable level 50's with manafluids that restore 400 mana. Smart.

Another thing that is obviously a joke is this servers antibot system - Kishiru and Ordinary boy running around with full aimbot, uh/mf/ering bot, still havent been banned yet. I am sure there's more players using bot there, since I know every player that plays there and I know what level of gameplay they represent - and quite a few of them play significantly better than usual, yet they're free to run around as long as they spend money so marcus can buy another pizza for himself. Nice "best antibot available". Good joke. If the same antibot was used on mastercores, then no wonder venezuelans sold 100 bp sd for 8 euro cause it was so mfking easy to make them.

Last edited:
9/10 runs the client without having to look in the support :)
the 1/10 either has missing drivers, overly sensitive antivirus or system glitches.

So far I've only met 1 guy that had system glitches (completely bugged windows).
overly sensitive antivirus I've seen a few, like free version of avast.
But most.. just missing the VC++ drivers :)
I would need some help with drivers on my PC.
But Internet Adapter one, Its randomly lossing connection, I've tried in power managment disabling it, disabling ipv6, updating drivers from internet ( official tenda website) but seems nothing. It keeps losing it every 5-10 minutes really annoying, its about Tenda U2 Wireless Lan Adapter

how in the hell ppl already lvl 170+?

i started yesterday and lvled up to 50
had other shit to do
today i login ppl are 170 makes me not want play anymore bb

What can I say, that was to be expected.
Moneymaker server made in order to rebuild the bank account after the death of mastercores, so you could bounce back after spending so much for br host.

Dead in less than 20 hours, nice. That's what happens when you put a person who has 0 idea of 7.4 pvp in charge of balance, you get unkillable level 50's with manafluids that restore 400 mana. Smart.

Another thing that is obviously a joke is this servers antibot system - Kishiru and Ordinary boy running around with full aimbot, uh/mf/ering bot, still havent been banned yet. I am sure there's more players using bot there, since I know every player that plays there and I know what level of gameplay they represent - and quite a few of them play significantly better than usual, yet they're free to run around as long as they spend money so marcus can buy another pizza for himself. Nice "best antibot available". Good joke. If the same antibot was used on mastercores, then no wonder venezuelans sold 100 bp sd for 8 euro cause it was so mfking easy to make them.
^truth
MasterCores had no future before it even started. ;) Marcus brought DarkOT back to life to milk as much money as possible just to be able to keep the dead MasterCores running for whatever reason :p p2w on that server is insane tho xD anyway DarkOT is the last hope for Marcus so its pretty understandable ;) Anyone who played previous versions of DarkOT knows how unprofessional and childish Marcus is :)

^truth
MasterCores had no future before it even started. ;) Marcus brought DarkOT back to life to milk as much money as possible just to be able to keep the dead MasterCores running for whatever reason :p p2w on that server is insane tho xD anyway DarkOT is the last hope for Marcus so its pretty understandable ;) Anyone who played previous versions of DarkOT knows how unprofessional and childish Marcus is :)
Right now you talking shit Mastercores was a success server, before one of the Tutors/Gm's went racist to the community
and how can Darkot be so shit when its have 200+ players online.

Mastercores was success, but this one is a weekend server, just look at lvls in 1 day, and the pay2win stuff, exp scrolls, magic scrolls, he should open a new mastercores world without pay2win and this stages, not this shit

Right now you talking shit Mastercores was a success server, before one of the Tutors/Gm's went racist to the community

Cool 200 players online but most of them below 50lvl and u cant even check them

You cant even check those 50+ lvl unless u walk to them on foot he could just put 500 characters around map most of them below 50lv and u wont even notice and he did something like that on mastercores but it was pretty easy to find ghost characters with 8 fish and rope mana sitting on 40 eks without any deads and +6k exp daily

Ye, people left because someone was racist. Are you mentally stable? People left because Marcus started banning warteam leaders for whatever reason, on a whim, because he felt like it. Just because he wanted to enforce his stupid rule of "no trading accounts on lowrate servers" he was going around incognito on warteam teamspeaks, suggested to sell a character, then once he knew the IGN of the interested player that person got banned. And it happened. Multiple times. Marcus is the true assassin of his own servers, not the players, it's time to realize that he is not a serious and professional hoster.

Spoofs are also Marcus's specialty, as @Adposatnr mentioned - i remember that once Mastercores managed to bring in a few warteams yet again, there were SUPPOSEDLY 350 people online on Azera, while more than half of it was level 20-40 eks with red backpack on them, rope shovel and 8 fishes inside that were manasitting in the weirdest spots you could think of. There were also "maker spoofs" that had around 12 bp of any rune made after 1 hour of being online. It wasn't unheard of that level 17 sorcerer with magic level 10 had 12 bps of sd on him. All of those characters were always fully blessed.

I don't think its coincidental at all.
Marcus is just a very good liar and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole situation with "racist Lauri" was just for PR.

I am also certain that he will deny everything that i talked about, because he does it everytime. I played on ClassicOT, the european DarkOT 2 years ago, there was apparently 1200 players online, yet I could only find around 400 characters on the map provided within the onlinelist, and I don't believe that getting level 50 is such a milestone on x50 exp server. Also, every good spawn was empty. Really tells you much.

Last edited:
Shit server with sms shop from cosmos , this is sever for bots who buy many donate in sms shop and exp 24/7 on orschabaal server.

First 170 + lvl after first day server hahaha , pk and wars here like who got more ssa and sms shop shit can easy win , really balanced game. + fact many aim boters and gm here are retarded who no doing nothing only wait for money froms sms shop.

Pvp on the level people buy money in the sms shop and buy wands soft boots and stone skin amulets from sms shop and use manas what give 300 mana with game money from a sms shop really pvp balanced system.

Server recommended for a braindeads who like waste many $ for game and playing on aim bots with stone skin amulet.

Cool 200 players online but most of them below 50lvl and u cant even check them

You cant even check those 50+ lvl unless u walk to them on foot he could just put 500 characters around map most of them below 50lv and u wont even notice and he did something like that on mastercores but it was pretty easy to find ghost characters with 8 fish and rope mana sitting on 40 eks without any deads and +6k exp daily

No wonder he is banned from OTservlist :)

Typical Marcus - never listen to people. He thinks he knows everything better than anyone else 😂 All that matters for him is money only. 😂 This kido will never grow up and thats the fact :eek: forever chasing the money and always failing 😂

Typical Marcus - never listen to people. He thinks he knows everything better than anyone else 😂 All that matters for him is money only. 😂 This kido will never grow up and thats the fact :eek: forever chasing the money and always failing 😂

You think he's failing? I think he makes quite good money on every DarkOT edition :p
Just look at those highscores , I'm pretty sure most high-lvls spend money in that pay2win sms-shop xD

Ye, people left because someone was racist. Are you mentally stable? People left because Marcus started banning warteam leaders for whatever reason, on a whim, because he felt like it. Just because he wanted to enforce his stupid rule of "no trading accounts on lowrate servers" he was going around incognito on warteam teamspeaks, suggested to sell a character, then once he knew the IGN of the interested player that person got banned. And it happened. Multiple times. Marcus is the true assassin of his own servers, not the players, it's time to realize that he is not a serious and professional hoster.

Spoofs are also Marcus's specialty, as @Adposatnr mentioned - i remember that once Mastercores managed to bring in a few warteams yet again, there were SUPPOSEDLY 350 people online on Azera, while more than half of it was level 20-40 eks with red backpack on them, rope shovel and 8 fishes inside that were manasitting in the weirdest spots you could think of. There were also "maker spoofs" that had around 12 bp of any rune made after 1 hour of being online. It wasn't unheard of that level 17 sorcerer with magic level 10 had 12 bps of sd on him. All of those characters were always fully blessed.

I don't think its coincidental at all.
Marcus is just a very good liar and I wouldn't be surprised if the whole situation with "racist Lauri" was just for PR.

I am also certain that he will deny everything that i talked about, because he does it everytime. I played on ClassicOT, the european DarkOT 2 years ago, there was apparently 1200 players online, yet I could only find around 400 characters on the map provided within the onlinelist, and I don't believe that getting level 50 is such a milestone on x50 exp server. Also, every good spawn was empty. Really tells you much.

I did say some racist words when I described some players' IQ after they were spamming me about a "bug" with not so kind words. It wasnt a bug but they insisted me to help them their stuff back anyway, which wouldve been against the rules.
We later talked with the players and laughed about the whole case. Plus they said that they agreed with me besides that one friend of theirs.

The whole system just fell on its own with staff unable to ban cheaters, Marcus turning the antibot on and off according to the players online. Too low meant turn off the antibot... this was ofc kept strictly secret from even the GMs. Idk if anyone else but him and me knew about it.

Also nobody was allowed to go to him ingame that they dont disturb him if he is investigating something. Once long time ago I went and found this island that doesnt show in the map, middle of sea close to the gm island. I occasionally visited there and saw some random Npc and sometimes different random low lvl chars there. Dunno whats the real point of that, maybe to ease the normal work in some cases but couldnt rly figure it out fully then.

Also the favouritism towards certain ppl and Marcus himself using unlimited SSAs and "klick to full mana" stuff on his paladin kinda sucked... got tons of reports that this team was killing some semi-lvl paladin in Ank. Like 10 200lvls spamming sds to this 130paladin and never runs out of ssa or mana. Saw a video about it later and recognized that it was one of Marcus' chars. Idk how many ppl knew his chars but I was one of the few he told.

He made a news post about my chats with him in Discord during this incident but decided to black out half of the texts and only published small parts of the whole conversations.

Well, glad that I dont have to be part of it anymore. Was good 6 years of playing, but seeing it go deeper and deeper in the shiet over the years was kinda bad.

They might delete this post for some reason.

PS. Sorry for the typing, writing on phone.
I might edit this post if I remember more.

Last edited:
@Laur1

You are probably talking about this clip, we knew it was fishy the moment it happened, and it wasnt just one time. We purposefully avoided ever targeting this guy cause we knew he is unkillable for some reason. Now we know why, marcus sold us some bullshit that he could use 6 manas during one exhaustion, lol. Corrupted hoster.

@Laur1

You are probably talking about this clip, we knew it was fishy the moment it happened, and it wasnt just one time. We purposefully avoided ever targeting this guy cause we knew he is unkillable for some reason. Now we know why, marcus sold us some bullshit that he could use 6 manas during one exhaustion, lol. Corrupted hoster.

Yeah, Zippy. That was one of Marcus' chars

Back