• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eternia | 8.5/8.52 | 24/7 | Great wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

Yep you sitting on your chair and tell your current team what they have to do if they don't work enaugh you kick them.

Also I still wonder me about ur website:
124ht03.png

350+ players online and since the server started only 1% money for updates?

Very very very bad.... (SCAMMER!)

not really, the first payment from zaypay takes 90days before we get it. Thats why it is still on 1%. Simply because we don't have the money yet.

not really, the first payment from zaypay takes 90days before we get it. Thats why it is still on 1%. Simply because we don't have the money yet.

I don't think that one works :p

Saving up 100 millions so they can buy a new datacenter :p. Therefore it still 1%.

amm actually.. that 1% you need to set it up manually..

so get things right.. before you say something..

there's no scammers here

Blocking Caves

Hello... I think u shoud (Novinha) do something about ppls that block enterances to hunting places..

Well, atm Ras Cricket 207 ek is blocking enterance to Fenrock DLs, so in Fenrock dls there must be a botter...
I'd like if there is any GameMaster... in game to ban him or at least kick him so ppl can hunt..

I think You'll find some idea how to Solve this problem..

Hello... I think u shoud (Novinha) do something about ppls that block enterances to hunting places..

Well, atm Ras Cricket 207 ek is blocking enterance to Fenrock DLs, so in Fenrock dls there must be a botter...
I'd like if there is any GameMaster... in game to ban him or at least kick him so ppl can hunt..

I think You'll find some idea how to Solve this problem..

we have tried to solve it, instead we have promoted a gamemaster "immortal" to check those problems, report at help channel or at report channel. :peace:

Why it says YOOtheme.com when u press view source?

OMG THEY TRICK!! xD Joking :p Even if it was made by some other site, it is still nice :) but doubt someone else made it, diiviino seems like a straight guy not a liar :)

Wasn't diviinoo working for Yootheme.com? Anyway, YOOtheme only got joomla stuff.

Back