• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Eternia | 8.5/8.52 | 24/7 | Great wars | Rl Map | Supporting team

lol, and my 230ed 212ek and 260rp? shut up noob i doubt hes gonna reset (again).

don't care tbh im not even playing this ot atm, was just wanting to pk with a few friends ;;

Who cares about your characters they are botted up anyways!

//Nas Cricket

I was online at the moment the server went down. I don't know what the problem is. I can't access the dedicated, it looks like it has fully closed or lost internet connection?:eek:

@master-m, I'll restart freenx for you guys. Seems like you ran out of memory and the system killed it. (Hint: memory leak)

Last edited:
lol, and my 230ed 212ek and 260rp? shut up noob i doubt hes gonna reset (again).

don't care tbh im not even playing this ot atm, was just wanting to pk with a few friends ;;

No, i wont reset (again) we made it once since we was forced todo it. and i hope you know the reason. :thumbup:

Top 5 are knights. I see the staff is online alot and ban botters? :<

Back