• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole of Otland should unite together and launch a counter attack on the one they call Ryan with such force it will cause a small fire inside his tower unit, numerous supplies of empty pizza boxes will feed the vigorous flames and completely burn Ryans domain to ashes.

If i know ryan he would probably take us all down.

Online again after a small issue at the hosting company. Create account at faloria.hopto.org, I will open the gameserver in 18:50 (9 mins)

Try using the homepage in Google Chrome instead of Mozilla Firefox. That worked for me atleast

LDYLc.png

I see there are players online, but is there anyone else getting this error? I gotten it 4 times in a row. I'm not doing anything wrong. Using a valid e mail, a password with only low letters (6 letters) and writing the correct "image" letters..

Register error.

Passwords must match and be at least 6 letters long.

Status
Not open for further replies.