• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online list: 1 players are online.

nice way to waste money on hosting

why not reset + high exp rates? Only if you want players, either way you can leave this server online for 5 years with average of 1 player online

True... increase exp 20% + resrart server and can succeed. Otherwise no return.

i know you dont like oldera but rates like that which you can take lvl 100 in 24h and fight all time will bring you atleast, i said atleast 50 or even more players: golden accs: money for you. think aboutit

I'd play if it got turned into a midrate/highrate, not too high though. There are so much competetive lowrates up already, but no good highrates at all.

I really love this ot but im busy in realots now :(
I miss it!

Znote do restart!!!!! Come on ;/ Do Restart. I do not what to do,so will be to address.

The exprate is like it has always been, and the highscore currently exist of inactive users, which is your perfect chance to beat them. :)

I still have no intentions of resets. This is a long term server where people are allowed to take long breaks without re-rolling their characters.

The exprate is like it has always been, and the highscore currently exist of inactive users, which is your perfect chance to beat them. :)

I still have no intentions of resets. This is a long term server where people are allowed to take long breaks without re-rolling their characters.

you are so nice gm ! you dont do reset because that 1 player exping dont lose his lvl 8 after going main, you are so kind gm.
Lets hope that at 2016 you have 10 players online again. lets hope for this record. You have all my support

It's good news, tho I have to work a while now, but I'll play when I can, week ends etc :)

If you can catch me some time I'm always up for some minutes to talk :)

-Scollen.

It's good news, tho I have to work a while now, but I'll play when I can, week ends etc :)

If you can catch me some time I'm always up for some minutes to talk :)

-Scollen.
>2013
>waiting for faloria
>not playing realots o.o

Of course people will play Faloria soon.

It was just fault on the begin because they started it before RealOTS.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Stop trolling their server bro...
With time, people will get bored of RealOTS and then will join Faloria!

People talk alot about EliteOTS/Erik/RealSoft, but he did alot of nice things.
MasterCores was the first server who changed the Experience Formula, that's was fuckin' nice!
Everyone knows everything about RealOTS, where to hunt, where to make wars and such things, people will get bored sooner or later bro...

Look what a smart player in RealOTS wroted:

SwLLxg.png

Sadly, that's the TRUTH!

Last edited:
dude you kidding? RealOTS got 300 players online on average and it is the best OT out there atm, what can i say to faloria's average has been 1 player for 1 month

Status
Not open for further replies.