• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because you think you read it somewhere a small delay means they're lying? There could be many reasons to why they haven't replied or opened the website yet, even if he did say it was going to open in the morning/early it seems like he changed his mind considering he said no specific time on the last page.

I have spoken to Znote and Amoaz. The website will be up around 17:00(they are at work so they cant launch it now) and the server will launch at the normal times they have said. Be patient!

I have spoken to Znote and Amoaz. The website will be up around 17:00(they are at work so they cant launch it now) and the server will launch at the normal times they have said. Be patient!
Bullshit. Znote works from home and he has a flexible scheme today so don't come here and try to bullshit us.

yeah its so important that the hompage launches at 16:00 instead 17:00 cuz u still cant play before 18:00 even if it launches at 16:00...
BUT HEY LAUNCH THE HOMEPAGE NOW OR I WILL GO TO GYM ALL WEEKEND, FUCK BITCHES, DO DRUGS AND DRINK ALCOHOL CUZ I AM A KEWL GUY WHO NEVER PLAYS ONLINE GAMES.

You dont have to believe me if you dont want it lol :p This is jsut what they have told me and wanted me to tell the community, what else could I do? Just trying to help..?:p

So u put website or no? We need to make characters for playing maybe?

If they said it will open 17.00, then just wait till 17.00 lol

I want make sure if i stay for PG or go out! Im not sure if its trusty server yet

i dont know how it works in your country but here ppl usually go out at 22.00-5.00 not sure why u need to know if the server is going to be online at 18.00 or not

i dont know how it works in your country but here ppl usually go out at 22.00-5.00 not sure why u need to know if the server is going to be online at 18.00 or not

In my country we party all day, fuck bitches all night and do cocaine in the morning..

In my country we party all day, fuck bitches all night and do cocaine in the morning..
I bet you still wonder why your liver is fucked up, why you got one of the biggest collections of STD's and why you totally look like shit, right?

Wow,

You write alot and you think you are cool kid?

I bet you got 15-16 years old and you didnt see p*ssy, about cocaine dont say...

I bet you still wonder why your liver is fucked up, why you got one of the biggest collections of STD's and why you totally look like shit, right?

Party hard, live fast, die young, bro..

why u're still alive then xD?

Because he's 12, he probably gets "drunk" from drinking red bull, and his definition of partying is dancing to 99 red ballons in his room with his 12 year old buddies.

@Seeeerver will you be able to use some sort of a tibiacam?

Im Excited GOGO!

Because he's 12, he probably gets "drunk" from drinking red bull, and his definition of partying is dancing to 99 red ballons in his room with his 12 year old buddies.

@Seeeerver will you be able to use some sort of a tibiacam?

Whatever you say Dysfunctional Pedophile, whatever you say.. next time you think you know anything about me, remember that I've heard your voice on ventrilo.. and if I'm 12, you must be.. 4?

Whatever you say Dysfunctional Pedophile, whatever you say.. next time you think you know anything about me, remember that I've heard your voice on ventrilo.. and if I'm 12, you must be.. 4?

Omg this is crazy : OOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.