• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server will come back online in 1, 1 1/2 hour.

Keep it going, This is one of the best rl maps oldschool i played. I wont give up that easy. Fucking retard ddosing the server

Think it was tomorrow Dec 8 around 20:00. Not to sure tho, can't find the post in all this mess. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually we'll open pretty soon. (Tonight)

Server will come back online in 1, 1 1/2 hour.

So the attacks are Filtred now? Server4you does not even offer any ddos protection. And i am almost sure that everyone who have a bad booter can take down this.

You should go buy from Hosteam.pl 200-250 euro and you have a really good DDos protection and Dedicated server.

An advice don't make promises you cant keep. I honestly don't care tbh but some people are getting quite upset

Hey on behalf of mad squirrel and his mighty squirrel friends i ask you WHEN WILL THE SERVER OPEN!? Correction - Pro squirrel.

We're just confirming that the skills work as they should now. Should be online soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.