• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was not what i expected, my friend asked gm 2 minutes before crash if he had to logout to save his character from ddos no no no BOOOM rollback. Oh the irony.

not playing anymore byebye

- - - Updated - - -

ill still read forum tho cuz its funny as fuck lol

The server isn't dead so you cant say for sure it lasted longer than last-world, i liked last world but when he hosted ryan wasn't at first active in the server hosting business so he didn't have to deal with ddos until he opened it the second time.

This is quite annoying though, was thinking i'd stay up all night and day to pg as much as i possibly could and this happens..

This will cause a lot of people not to play i don't know on which side i'll end up on.

@Original i'll laugh so hard if realots gets downed by ddos the first day xD

@Original i'll laugh so hard if realots gets downed by ddos the first day xD

Better to have DDOS than crashes/rollbacks like this shit ;P.

Everyone knows realots can have years and yearsssss of uptime.

Cipsoft has some good programmers;s

omg i lasted one minute in bed with this really hot black chick and thats still longer then this ot haha

My Server is always better then others, it was, it is and it always will :DD
FACT! :p
DDoS just fucked me, but hey, you guys cant play, im playing CoD whole day thats np also xD

@up:
ROFL!!! xD

My gosh im laughing so hard by reading this stuff here xD

the thing is we will never ever get to play realOTS..........world is coming to a end on December 24th ><

- - - Updated - - -

i rather fucking play Pokemon for gameboy then waste my time playing Fagoria

Now their "OT" is on but the accs are erased and cant goto the website LOL

Eitherway I am willing to still give it a chance but this is just plain stupid... If I do give this a chance they best do something to compensate for the DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.