• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eitherway I am willing to still give it a chance but this is just plain stupid... If I do give this a chance they best do something to compensate for the DDoS
Same.

Only reason I'm giving it ANOTHER chance is because... there is nothing else to play/do =D

im not even gonna care about my client yall can loggin and play ill be waitin for the next post..... OMG SERVER OFF AGAIN OMG IM BACK AT LVL 1

- - - Updated - - -

i mean account lol

They refuse to talk to us on here they don't care can we get a better host please? :D

the thing is we will never ever get to play realOTS..........world is coming to a end on December 24th ><

- - - Updated - - -

i rather fucking play Pokemon for gameboy then waste my time playing Fagoria

21th not 24th xD

I am getting really upset with this PEOPLE HAVE LIVES AND DON'T NEED TO WASTE THEM WAITING FOR AN ANSWER!!!

Closing the thread temporarily, Znote will respond when he needs to, afaik znote and amoaz are both busy fixing some issues.

DDoS attack number 2. >.<
Server is down again due to the strong network attacks.

Anyway I am completely amazed by you guys, I never assumed we would be able to peak 80 players online within the first 10 minutes after launch. This is very incredible, and a very joyful experience for us.

The main concern with purchasing dedicated servers that can withstand heavy network attacks is the economy.
Those servers easily goes around for 200 - 300€~, and if nobody are playing your server, there is much money thrown into the air.

It was our intention that the servers we have now should be the main servers, they should run fairly good (and they did, until the ddos came), and be cheap enough that we could keep the server on for a year without worrying about donations and popularity.
However, we did not expect so many players to have an interest in our server, and we did not expect network attacks of this huge scale. D:

If you keep your activity up despite our obvious existing issues(which will be fixed btw) and keep our community alive (and maybe even extend it further), I guarantee you that we will purchase much stronger servers. Don't worry about donating money, I will take care of that. ^^
(I intend to buy a strong server capable of withstanding these attacks from my own pocket as soon as my payday arrives, which is in a couple days, assuming you guys havent given up hope yet). :)

Anyway, both me and Amoaz goes to sleep after a 48~ hour of working. I will keep the thread closed so this post might get some more attention, I (or peroxide) will open thread up when we wake up so don't worry. :)

Edit: Amoaz just bough a new server. :)
Gonna work setting it up, maybe we will be online tonght if everything goes well. :D

Edit2: Server received. Setting it up now. :)

Edit3: Pretty much done setting stuff up. I expect the server to be up and running 21:30 - 22:00.

edit4: start 22:00

Last edited:
Server is now online again, with all the new changes applied successfully.

Thank you for your patiens!

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.