• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amoaz, I'll have my final exam on your desk by Friday.. One question, 2 + 2 = 5 yeah?

Oldera had 30 players yesterday and this server had 130. :p Now after the ddos 80 for oldera and 50 for us :) they'll come back to us . hail faloria

One less idiot in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Server is online, did you download the new client? Also, logging in takes a while, just let the charlist load for awhile.

120578d1337191443-naruto-shippuden-manga-jap-praise-the-lord-meme-generator-praise-lord-5d7260.jpg

If you had the capability of reading and understanding English, you would know by now.

I wont waste my time to read all this bullshit on this thread. i just asked you if you have a new dedicated server.

If it was a new dedicated server with good ddos protection me and some rls was going to start.

@Znote Ok Thanks btw. if you have bought 3 dedicated servers why not spend everyhting on 1 server.

and what kind of action did they take against the ddos?

They removed his VPS (his server).

- - - Updated - - -

I wont waste my time to read all this bullshit on this thread. i just asked you if you have a new dedicated server.

If it was a new dedicated server with good ddos protection me and some rls was going to start.

We updated to a 10gbps protected dedicated 3 days ago (?). Today we only moved the loginserver and webserver to the same host, to avoid more DDoSing issues.

In other terms, yes, the DDoS is gone.

They removed his VPS (his server).

- - - Updated - - -

We updated to a 10gbps protected dedicated 3 days ago (?). Today we only moved the loginserver and webserver to the same host, to avoid more DDoSing issues.

In other terms, yes, the DDoS is gone.

Lol he lost 12 dollars hahah :p

Lol he lost 12 dollars hahah :p

Thing is the guy that DDoSd got alot of those. Not just one, perhaps 20-30 to get any use of them at all when DDoSing. We abused reported alot of IPs and hopefully they will all get shutdown for this attack which would be equal to big money loss.

Thing is the guy that DDoSd got alot of those. Not just one, perhaps 20-30 to get any use of them at all when DDoSing. We abused reported alot of IPs and hopefully they will all get shutdown for this attack which would be equal to big money loss.

Really good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.