• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a new client, download this.

Yeah, lets make his max hit with UE 98.7

are you currently online?? if you are please say so because i downloaded the client and still cannot connect :/ and the fact webpage is down aswell

get msg connection refused -.-

Yeah, lets make his max hit with UE 98.7
Oh god, you are dumber than I thought.

His max hit would be 329 SUBTRACTED by 98.7... Not just 98.7..

Do you even math?

Which is 230 and is PERFECT.

Sigh.

Oh god, you are dumber than I thought.

His max hit would be 329 SUBTRACTED by 98.7... Not just 98.7..

Do you even math?

Which is 230 and is PERFECT.

Sigh.
I forgot all about that.. D: ahah Yeah 230 is a more realistic damage :)

What?

UE formulas never changed from 7.4 to 7.7, makes no sense bro ;/

are u sure? i am pretty sure that formulas changed in 7.6 or something, may be wrong tho. just remember that i could onehite 15 levels lower mages than me with ue in 7.4 (was level 40 magic level 4X) so the damage on the screenshot doesnt look wrong to me.

great now the server homepage is up lets try get people able to log in and kick those who are online so they dont get free shit like most of them got free spawns yesterday most of the day

huhu server was up for about 1 min then it crashed hurray for the gms i could atleast play 1 min !!! Poorly -.- Realots in my mind from now sorry -.- wish you all of luck with the project but so far its been a real pooper

Last edited:
are u sure? i am pretty sure that formulas changed in 7.6 or something, may be wrong tho. just remember that i could onehite 15 levels lower mages than me with ue in 7.4 (was level 40 magic level 4X) so the damage on the screenshot doesnt look wrong to me.
Lol wtf are you talking about? You complained about my 30% nerf comment like I was wrong.

And now you're implying you were talking about the formulas?

Only think that changed in 7.4 to 7.6 is that UE now required level 60, and the mana went up from 800 to 1200.

If the loginservers dont work. Close the server so the ones online dont get a big advantage. New loginservers working for me now.

There is no problem with the loginserver, however Ive told you you might have to wait awhile and let it load (5-10 seconds). If it wouldnt load afterall, just retry, since the loginserver is up all the time now but is running on low priotity!

2 botter killer here? hahaha

no reason for botter 10 mc with runes exp
hahaha serious?

this is server sux
gm dont banning

Why isnt faloria on otservlist?. Many people dont know its possible to login, Since they dont know the new homepage. New people cant even find the ot.

2 botter killer here? hahaha

no reason for botter 10 mc with runes exp
hahaha serious?

this is server sux
gm dont banning

dude i get checked twice a day. haven't seen that happening on any other ot lol. couple of friends got banned already for runemakebottingXD
so don't tell shit to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.