• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Faloria 7.4 | Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
losing the war xd? i wrote this cuz noone of us and enemys take faloria seroius. it goes like that, take lvl 50> get some cash/runes> war> wait for realots. END OF THE FAILLORIA

That's my point!

I have nothing against faloria but lets be realistic, when realots come up the server will die out, sorry : /

Do not reset! However, you should, seriously, lower the magic loss.. It's way too high. This will definetly bring back some players. I do not want this server to run with 40 players online when Realots goes up...

Hahah gtfo to real tibia if you cant handle it, this is actually slightly less than 7.4 really is. Fucking shitkid who didnt play back in the days.

I Wont even consider a reset as long as there is people who plays activly. Im not Ryan and I wont reset my server every week, so go ask him instead to reset Oldera again, I bet my nuts he will just to make you donate more.

Amoaz, what about ancient scarabs? will you make their droprate higher for example scarab coins? theyrre HARD to get lol

Amoaz, what about ancient scarabs? will you make their droprate higher for example scarab coins? theyrre HARD to get lol

I Will look them over tonight, both the loot and their paralyze.

Great, its a pain in the ass to get scarab coins now. Even gotta buy them for like 2k each lol :p

Amoaz dont be retarded, we couldnt leave such server just because of loosing war what didnt even happen, some of us left just because we didnt take it serious. If we wanted to win this war we could do it long time ago taking higher lvls than 50~. Enemies were boring thats for sure, they went fight only with 10+ ppl and mostly palladins so what was annoying for us mages to fight them. I didnt count our pallies, i just counted ppl who i know, the rest randoms we were with could do w/e they wanted. Next time if you want to fight with us normally on such server just tell your teammates to make mages otherwise we will keep fighting like that, running.

Hahah gtfo to real tibia if you cant handle it, this is actually slightly less than 7.4 really is. Fucking shitkid who didnt play back in the days.

Yes, because being a nolifer hardcore 7.4 player as you will definetely improve this server with your thoughts when probably half, if not more, of the players in Faloria will move on to Realots.

Yes, i'm a shitkid who didn't play back in 7.4, you're right. Let's see how well it will go within two weeks.

and stop spaming us for fight dominik , you will get only fight 4vs 15. Split your team and fight againts each other.

Amoaz dont be retarded, we couldnt leave such server just because of loosing war what didnt even happen, some of us left just because we didnt take it serious. If we wanted to win this war we could do it long time ago taking higher lvls than 50~. Enemies were boring thats for sure, they went fight only with 10+ ppl and mostly palladins so what was annoying for us mages to fight them. I didnt count our pallies, i just counted ppl who i know, the rest randoms we were with could do w/e they wanted. Next time if you want to fight with us normally on such server just tell your teammates to make mages otherwise we will keep fighting like that, running.

sorry the last two major battles in carlin was won by us. its just that you guys come back like rats that we EVENTUALLY get out of supps and motivation. not cause you guys are so good and could win the war whenever you would XD

just a hint don't cry on realots aswell (not saying im going there) but im sure your enemy team will be even bigger then it is now atleast 20~ with paladins and knights. so balance your team more if you wanna do some damage actually.

sorry the last two major battles in carlin was won by us. its just that you guys come back like rats that we EVENTUALLY get out of supps and motivation. not cause you guys are so good and could win the war whenever you would XD
You XD whine XD alot XD!

sorry original whine is when you say the "enemies only fight with 10+ and there only paladin"
but good try man.

we know we will be outnumbered on realots thats why we wont be main team in war. We will be a pk team mostly, and atleast we wont be geting spammed by enemies "ey ey why dont u fight, ey ey when ob???". We will take pz whenever we will want to. Also ppl wont follow us tbh since they will be bussy on second main team.

blablabla mex what ever you have to say i find it hilarious that you actually played a total of 20 hours yesterday could be more for an unserious dead OT. I can't imagine you playing realOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.