• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] FTBF 7.6 RealMap.

Fixed blank runes to 10 gp ^.^ and added forum

Last edited:
Experience is good. I won't change anything :]] Skills is only too low..

Realsoft wtf.. its shitted ot i ever seen..
Btw if u dont like it just leave retard omg hate ppl like you. You are nobody ;)

@GM if u can at lvl 101 8x or smth

lol.. you haven't pass lvl 8.. and you don't know shit about my server! my server is way more working then any other 7.6 server out here!
also you're a dickhead use No-Fact to seem cool..

lol.. you haven't pass lvl 8.. and you don't know shit about my server! my server is way more working then any other 7.6 server out here!
also you're a dickhead use No-Fact to seem cool..

Most working eh? Can't even make a char.. Not planning to anymore either..

@At people mocking Realsoft's server
I just made an account and a character and I could login on the new char, so don't try to make up lies. Your probably just got deleted from Realsoft's server so you start crying and find a server which doesen't ban/delete you for botting.

Look at interval between post chaosb and oldschooler 1 minute?Really strange or maybe same owner of account telling shit for another server.Want get more players or what??

bugs to fix: houses in alot of citys dont work.
paladin hit with like 40 dist already 100+ with arrows. fix it fast.
knights skills are going to slow and they don't hit enough.
gfb cost 160 should be 140.
sd cost 280 should be 220.
maby make djinn in thais city since walking to blue djinn everytime is pretty far:S

Last edited:
houses is now only in edron and some in thais. 3-4 days and all will be able to buy. Also sds is 300 gp each so bp = 6k knight skills is better now:)

hey man, i clicked exit and now i cant login in my char XD (Already Login problem) >.<

Most working eh? Can't even make a char.. Not planning to anymore either..

only retards and people with bad internet can't make account. put I've made an solution for people with bad connection.. just check my advise thread for new link to a "cheaper" web page..

I'm not allowed to post links here ^.^

RealSoft, yeah, now i load page in 4 secs xD.. but i still geting kicks only at your server >.<

only retards and people with bad internet can't make account. put I've made an solution for people with bad connection.. just check my advise thread for new link to a "cheaper" web page..

I'm not allowed to post links here ^.^

dude this is exaclty the problem for alot of us. you are blaming us for bad connection balbla and don't want to understand you got problems with your web-site and its not becuase of us rofl.

Back