• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] FTBF 7.6 RealMap.

ore i am very lagg ore you are very close to host ore i am noob ore maybe you noob ore server lagg ore maybe i lagg ore maybe you no lagg ore tomorrow ore you after tomorrow ore idk you ore lagg

im not laggin but where i get really anoying by are the kicks sometimes... 2nd this day:( is this a dedicated host ore not?

fack you hoster fack you serious can't host ore what. 2 rollbacks and 1 kick in 1 day wtf??? im out of here for some days.

yes there was crasher by server save.. but it's good now:thumbup:

when you fix paladins? they are way overpowered they hit with powerbolts with dist 60 like 300s. and with arrows 100-200s on dist 60 =,= and you can get dist 80 not that hard just train some and you will hit on pvp like 200s~ :S

HAHAHAHAHAH EPIC! XDD
reported the guy, pleaseeeee read the rules :(((((((((((((

@ont
why was there rollback, ddos?

but but =(, this server is good =/ but hoster SUX!!!!! well, i will try another ot while my new net arrive to play realsoft

i will make new server, with new host and i will fix alot of bugs experience will start from 110x -]] coming soon:peace:

This server would own stop saying it wont
i saw a few people say that theres alredy 3-4 serious low exp 7.6 real maps

maybe its time for a high exp real ot stop crying about it.

host was in germany and peoples had lags.. so.. i can host it but..

But there wont be resets? Because i got my sca now... i mean it would be SO MUCH FUN TO START ALL OVER AGAIN... NOT!

Back