• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HetZera.Net - Real Map >> 8.60 >> Pvp >> RESET

Id like to see the rates go down, Might help the server get more players.

Also id edit down the donations a tad bit.

00:33 You see a velvet mantle (Arm:12, magic level +7, protection energy +20%, fire +20%, ice +20%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers of level 75 or higher.
It weighs 28.50 oz.

Yeahh lol

Also the boots heal a TON of mana. i can legit hunt frosts with Mas Vis without even using pots.
(Almost lvl 300 now)

we ask our players and yes we will restart soon will reopen on 4/5/2012 20:00 US time after some updates

You can start creating your account and make team in 1h

Give Suggestions

thanks;

we ask our players and yes we will restart soon will reopen on 4/5/2012 20:00 US time after some updates

You can start creating your account and make team in 1h

Give Suggestions

thanks;

Will donators be getting there points back?

Also change the guild making level, so we can start organizing teams.

Will donators be getting there points back?

Also change the guild making level, so we can start organizing teams.

yes sure they will get points back

fixed guild form level to be 8 so you can start making guild now and wait server starting with your friends

Donors seem alot overpowerd don't you think?

I have to agree, even as a donor myself i feel the wand hits wayy to hard to be balanced pvp (400-650) every hit. maybe 200-250?

and lower the regain on the donor boots

I have to agree, even as a donor myself i feel the wand hits wayy to hard to be balanced pvp (400-650) every hit. maybe 200-250?

and lower the regain on the donor boots

No, pvp hits with the wand should be 60-90, regain on donor boots should be like 30/30

Back