• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 7.4 HIGHRATE

Ingame information:

- Exp rate = stages
- Real map.

Botters & punishments:

We have an automatic anti-bot measure that detects aimbotters. (updated)
We have deleted over 5000 players in our time here.
Frag system:

redskull lasts for THREE days.

Experience stage:

1 - 30 - 25x
31 - 50 - 15x
51 - 70 - 10x
71 - 90 - 7x
91 - 100 - 5x
101 - 115 - 4x
115+ - 3x.

Client Information:

IP: originaltibia.com/highrate
Client: 7.72

Custom client will be available at the website.

MAKE SURE YOU MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON ORIGINALTIBIA.COM/HIGHRATE

Hope to see you there,
Fribben.

Last edited:
Why delayed? :( I guess on friday will play more ppl than on sunday

you will start ots at friday or again 50 online your choice ;] use brain sometimes is good fribben

exacly friday or bye
1 day before start u delayed and start in SUNDAY WTF

haha new serv cmn up and ppl cry because its 2 days later than they wanted.

all you complaining faggots are going to play either way.

everyone is ready for friday if u start sunday half ppl wont play face it

Just to make something clear, if you open today ( friday) more people will play because then they got whole weekend to play.
If you open sunday people wont have time and they got work/school the next day, so it aint so smart to open on a sunday

No matter what day, what time, I'll be there, and I'm sure others will be aswell.

Fribben, you'll gain alot more players at friday as the opening day (which is important for a server) <- The more players are opening the more will notice it's worth playing which equals even more players)

Since you can't change the opening day to today, that'd just be plain stupid as people may not be checking in before sunday due to the latest news, you should delay it to next friday. Waiting another week is worth it for more players.

Please dont make antibot client, need use blackd for shoot SD hotkeys

Some people (including me) have school on Monday so they won't play on a Sunday since we're getting ready for school the next day. So yes, Friday is your best option. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back