• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assumption, hatred and botters outputs ignorance.

Which category should we start out with?

Assumption & botters: Taze, you have clearly problems reading, but, why do you even speak like you do? assuming things you have no idea what you're talking about? Just because you got 100% caught and deleted, you don't want people to play here? Are you scared that they tell you to join, and you have no idea how to fight without a bot and still want to remain your status?

My relative has died in real life, I don't ask for much of you, nor do I care if you feel any sympathy with me, the only thing I stated was, that's why the delay of the server-start has happened, if you guys have no respect for that, or have no intrested in playing, why do you comment? Why do you even bother speaking of your ignorant mind. Please, this time, I'm actually asking you, please do not spread more hatred that comes with nonsense, if you want to make a discussion about a specific topic, you can discuss it without trying to mudthrow me or the server every each word.

Fribben.

Assumption, hatred and botters outputs ignorance.

Which category should we start out with?

Assumption & botters: Taze, you have clearly problems reading, but, why do you even speak like you do? assuming things you have no idea what you're talking about? Just because you got 100% caught and deleted, you don't want people to play here? Are you scared that they tell you to join, and you have no idea how to fight without a bot and still want to remain your status?

My relative has died in real life, I don't ask for much of you, nor do I care if you feel any sympathy with me, the only thing I stated was, that's why the delay of the server-start has happened, if you guys have no respect for that, or have no intrested in playing, why do you comment? Why do you even bother speaking of your ignorant mind. Please, this time, I'm actually asking you, please do not spread more hatred that comes with nonsense, if you want to make a discussion about a specific topic, you can discuss it without trying to mudthrow me or the server every each word.

Fribben.

Okej well, If I didnt use bot? can you explain it? because I got deleted while I was stairjumping dls + the only "bot" I used was to make runes right? but Clearon said I used some other program and thats how I got caught. I just want to clearify something, if the antibot client caught me using some kind of bot (not the afkrunes) then it doesnt work.

I'm sorry for your real life loss.
Tho I was eager to play it tonight and before I was eager to play it last friday, got disappointed two times now. Still no offense to you, losing someone in real life is nothing that we should or can hold against you.
I don't know which function GM Claeron has, but make sure if you are incapable to start it, that he can start it too.
To all the complainer that is has to start at a friday: you are a bunch of noobs. If it's starting at sunday you will not play it, because you are too scared and lazy to get the power next weekend.
Because of people like you the server is not lasting long. You want to be the best at the beginning, so you have the power and people are looking up to you. Try to get the power at any time, even other claim it at the beginning.

Last edited:
Man if its really because of your real life , I understand..
Just make us sure you gonna open it at Friday. Do this today.

or just give up, not like this shit is gonna be successful

Maybe Zithium. But i was not playin on rpg server some month and I want. No any server starting soon. You can't be so pessimist.
It's really not bad server , good antibot etc. Just need good start and some long-term players

Maybe Zithium. But i was not playin on rpg server some month and I want. No any server starting soon. You can't be so pessimist.
It's really not bad server , good antibot etc. Just need good start and some long-term players
cross good start off, 2 pushbacks already (schools now starting aswell)
long-term players and highrate is a direct contradiction, so by your standards this serv is doomed =(

Zitihum: We have all understood that you won't play this server, why do you continue argueing?

As stated before, the server-start was pushed due to personal issues, if you can't accept that, I don't recommend you to play my server, because it will start on Friday and if you can't wait another 5 days, it explains alot about you, spoiled kid.

@Aegis: I could make that Claeron can start it, but that's not the case, I want to be present during the start, incase something happens which he can not maintain under control.

Fribben.

Last edited:
True words. Hope it will be succesful, sadly can't join due to real life tasks. Good luck and long lasting!
I played both former HRs, and I hope this times the players will not be so stupid only having communites/teams of 2-3 players or even solely, only pking around later and quitting if it hits themselves, but GATHER in huge teams, be open for other players! That's it what Tibia was!

First of all I'm sorry for your loss let me say that.

Second of all regardless of what has happened to you recently, part of the reason people have lost and are losing respect for you is because of your actions in the past and have nothing to do with this recent tragedy. IMO you do not pay enough attention to your servers in general and seem to only care about this hr. why don't you shut off lr? You don't care about it anyways. Also your anti bot client is also quite laughable as I'm sure we both know you don't have all of the kinks worked out of it.

As someone who even bothers to host a server and even attempt to satisfy this dying community of old schoolers you are entitled I guess to at least a bit more respect than the average joe but still you can lose that with some actions or lack there of and you shouldn't forget that. There is a difference between a player and a supporter and you need to understand that without supporters you will have nothing.

Also I know it is eating Claeron from the inside that he can't delete any of these posts of people telling their opinions of what's wrong with the server and some bugs etc. you also seem to have some problem with facing the truth about some features of your server which is why you keep telling people to stop 'throwing mud' lol. And to that I would like to say this and only this: ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahabahahaha cya

I'm sorry that you think about me this way, all I wanted was to create a good oldschool atomosphere, with the most realistic PvP settings ever to be seen in the open tibia history, Anti-bot system had some flaws, and it has been fixed, because I was on vacation, I had alot of pressure and I couldn't handle much at all, I do have a real-life aswell, and I cannot maintain the server as I did in the start, if you want me to feed you, and baby-sit you, this is not the server of your choice, it should simply play it itself out and I maintain it from time to time, if you speak about me taking care of HR more than LR, you are more than wrong, if I wouldn't have cared about the LR server, I would never have made it stay alive, even though the output of the donations there is almost at 0%, if you want the real number.

You of all people, who draw such conclusions out of hatred makes me think, what kind of a community has this become? A desperate community that have problems appreciating things? Once again, I'm not here for the best-hoster award, all I require is some respect and dignity within the server and this thread,

Fribben.

Okej well, If I didnt use bot? can you explain it? because I got deleted while I was stairjumping dls + the only "bot" I used was to make runes right? but Clearon said I used some other program and thats how I got caught. I just want to clearify something, if the antibot client caught me using some kind of bot (not the afkrunes) then it doesnt work.
same happened to me and i just wanted make sure it was for lighthack/runemaker and not for other things .

^ u guys used rune bot and then complain about his anti-bot system not working, go figure.

Whats the lootrate, skills, magicrate and manareg?

Everyone stop crying just wait til friday, you'll have your turn being killed by the guy that walks past you turning with a wave! bitches cu ingame. I challenge all of you :3

I'll end this threat by the famous word we all used when real tibia existed as "real tibia" and not botmania; Hunted in main

Last edited:
cry mex
you banned for
speedhack and all know
you noob
and retard
Tures Tos

sunday is a way better host day, since alot of people are out during the weekend...

Hello Lebban, I found your char at the high rate highscore, saw that you have another char Zaowan.
Also I saw here is a Zaowan. Who is who now? I do not guess that you are the Zaowan used to play on the war server, but the Zaowan who is called Zaowan here might it be (his post "friday or bye" was so ******, it must be him). It is important to know, because at the war server Zaowan was the most obvious botter and used to laugh at others via PM ("bad pvp", "gg" etc), and said it was skill to hit someone with sd below a roof. Its just for you to know, that you might and will have many enemies if you play with that name (our team i.e.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back