• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ANTIBOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
okey lets try, as soon as i get ban for runemaking im out. I didnt come here to waste too much time. Can't bother making them manually.

Even if mex's team stops play will it be many more teams here ^^

Mex starts crying as a baby and threatens to leave. We all know that's not true, he has nothing to do if he leaves.

Bazinga.

Ontopic: Summons give you 1x EXP

Then you obviously do not know what a highrate is, how come there is already a level 72 on the highscores?

Fribben

Also mex; we have never supported bots, they functioning good the previous versions, does not legitimate their existence, anyone botting now will serve the same punishment and we won't do it ligher than it already is,

Fribben.

Idk if anyone has mentioned it before me and I cba to read through the last pages or so since it started. Anyway, the house section on your website is TOTALLY messed up. Some houses doesn't show, like wood avenue 7 or CC 6-8 in Edron. Also, when you click a house in lets say edron, and click "view", the picture of where the house is, is NOT edron. Its a pic of some random house in Ab'dendriel -.-

Even if mex's team stops play will it be many more teams here ^^

like? zordon team and red deniro/zaowan team? same story server will die in 2-3 weeks then.
@Server change the mana rate if not done yet.
fribbne you have to realise (or don't and get a dead server again) that the average age on oldschool ots nowadays is 20~. If its true that this manarate is so low i'll just turn rune bots on also.

Mana regenation is not low, it takes average of 10 minutes to make a bp of gfb, which are 3x, it's easily done and can be sold / bought by players, this way, economy will rise and people can become merchants and make money.

Highering it will not only ruin the economy, but it will be the death of the server, because then runes and economy have flaws and people will be over-class within a week and the economy will collapse and have no value.

Also, if you want to make runes by botting, it's up to you, but if you get caught by the system, don't blame me nor the server, because it's most likely, that you will receive a banishment/deletion.

Fribben.

If you calculate it, it's 13 minutes / bp gfb.

Fribben.

Manarate is good as it is. Everyones sorcerer anyways,

serious fribben wtf is this for highrate with this 1x coin drop.. hope this isn't the same for items.. else im wasting my time.
only monsters like mummy's have a decent gp drop, cyclops are shit with 8 gp in it same for ghouls.

i wont waste my time here its not even hr ahahah
Retard much?

I am amazed that you actually succeeded in making such a popular oldschool server, we need more of those, but not right now. We need to gather all oldschool players on one or two (due to tibianic) OTs to have a nice amount of players.
I'm worried about what's going to happen with this playerbase over the coming month(?)

I had to donate some, because I want this server to stay up, with lots of players :)

serious fribben wtf is this for highrate with this 1x coin drop.. hope this isn't the same for items.. else im wasting my time.
only monsters like mummy's have a decent gp drop, cyclops are shit with 8 gp in it same for ghouls.

You're a whining pussy, no one wants you to play.

Fribben can yo
Quit complaining, the loot rate is fine and just pick up equipment, you can sell to the NPC... thats another way of making money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back