• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

First point: donation system:

I'm not a fan of speaking of the server's economy, but when we are on that title, why don't you let me explain.

The current donation system, is very cheap, I offer cheaper donations than before, just as Ingens said; the points are lowered.

Why do I have these donations and what do they even help the server? As, stated before, the dedicated host is quite expensive, due to upgrading it with DDoS measures. This requires donations to support the server to stay alive,

The lowrate server is still online and has been for over 6 months now and to be honest, it does not generate the full amount, I won't go too deep into context but I will tell you that if I was here to make the server pay 2 play, I would implent a premium system, I don't say it's a bad system, because it depends on the server and the people who are willing to make it survive that way.

Premium system, though, outputs and is 100% more effecient than my donations, despite what sort of item there is in the shop. You complaining about the shop and yet you are free to play and can easily get everything that is there, shows how imaginary you are, if you think realistic, and think of numbers and count them, you will realize that the donation system I have, is the best one that fits the community the most, it's certainly not pay 2 play, but if you go that way, let me continue:

Are you seriously telling me, that you are here demanding things, letting me work and you want me to host the server on your demands? Since when did you become my boss? Since when do you run the economy of this server? The way I run it, is the most appropriate, because I know the difference between a highrate and a lowrate, if you played the highrate server, you would understand the differences, but being ignorant might be the new style today, I don't know.

Point 2: Ruining RPG:

Tell me 1 highrate server, that managed to keep the RPG part alive, RPG cannot be brought up in a server with these rates, as people can easily reck things for other people and the RPG part dies out pretty quick. I don't know what you refer to RPG, but you obviously have to think about the word before commenting, once again, ignorance should not be brought up here, I'm not a fan of it.

---

I do like suggestions, I do like discussions and I like when people are eager to help the server to it's better quality, but just stating something, without giving concrete points nor knowing what you speak of, is not even worth this post, but it's on the house this time.

I sincerely hope, that the players that are playing this server, do not think of me as a greedy hoster, I am trying my best to keep the economy stable, and the server's quality high.

Fribben.

I like the idea of a server hosted in USA. I have several rl's who would start. I propose the idea of a poll, determining what the rates should be. In my personal opinion, the low rate that is currently being hosted still is too slow. With this being said, I still like the idea of a war with lower levels. I believe the majority of people do not want to spend countless hours or even weeks to take level 50, though. If you want to do something like that, you could easily go to Tibianic LR. There has to be some sort of balance. A poll is definitely a fair decision.

Supporter of USA hosted server
//Jhapic

Just host it for USA, maybe they are long-term players not like europeans who play for 1-2 days and quit. I would maybe play if it was USA, finally something new and new enemies.

Well not for nothing but the most of Europeans have a really nice net seriously. They can play without problem USA Host and im with Mex, alot just play 1-2 days..
Usa ppl's are to much im not saying euro's no but OT will be 100% better on Usa.

Yours Azura Slayer

YEEEEEEEE usa

amm fribben homie im retiredy but theres more usa players than before alot of ppl who used to play random 8.6 war/rpgs ots are playing oldschool only problem is that theres only rusty gms on usa who cant handle ddos or rusty gms who let everyone bot on usa ots cuz they think it should be like 8.6 (everyone botting)

but if u host it on usa it will be big succes homie

RKO for u danny

MANY people from brazil, venezuela and other countries that ain't so near from North America(where you will put the proxy) will be laggin because their net is .5 mb It's the same thing.. Im talking for them because they're TOO many and they dont have an account here to tell you.. UP FOR USA HOST WITH EURO PROXY. That would completely fix the little lags for europe since everyone got a decent network.

@Fribben

Boots of haste was 50 points when I played. They went from 25 to 30/35k. Now boots of haste are 20 points. Meaning Boh will be around 15k.
Amulet of loss in-game is 50k and that is a good price. Amulet of loss in your shop is 30 points.

Doing the math - Aol in-game is over 3x more expensive than boh. While they're only 1.3x more expensive in your shop.

What effect will this have? People will purchase and sell aols instead of boots of haste. Atleast 50% of the players will be running around with aol and trust me on this -> It ruins pvp alot.
The excitement of opening a body will decrease dramatically. Mathematically speaking you should increase aol (in shop) to 60-90 points. But that'd be a little too expensive so I say put aol at a cost of 50 points.
It'll be perfectly balanced compared to boots of haste. Atleast don't make Aol cheaper than 50 points.

That is my opinion from a logical view so please consider

I understand the need for donations. And I support it. But It'd be incredibly troublesome if 50% of the people I kill now has aol. Not only will it remove that feeling "I'll probly get alot of loot in this one!" and replace that feeling with "he's probably another kid who bought aol-.-" feel.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude europe had 4 goes at it aleardy and 4 times in died quickly give us americans a go at it

yes please do, I'll use wtfast and kill some americans for a change

ps. Spray was actually my first kill ever when I started oldschool <3

Last edited:
Yea got that good old school feeling when u get boat trapped by 10 noobs

that might've happend once, or twice, aswell, but the moment I speak about is when (I believe I asked you to open a youtube-video I sent), and I pushed you into a corner and kill you slowly with those shitty fireballs <- I even remember we chased noob pks together a few days after that

well europeans want usa host! Many people from spanish countries want it! canada ! ITS GREAT CHANCE! would be great wars some new teams new start could be fun

Back