• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!

well europeans want usa host! Many people from spanish countries want it! canada ! ITS GREAT CHANCE! would be great wars some new teams new start could be fun

Why would anyone from Spain want usa host? :eek:o

eu host with us proxy y0

First point: donation system:

I'm not a fan of speaking of the server's economy, but when we are on that title, why don't you let me explain.

The current donation system, is very cheap, I offer cheaper donations than before, just as Ingens said; the points are lowered.

Why do I have these donations and what do they even help the server? As, stated before, the dedicated host is quite expensive, due to upgrading it with DDoS measures. This requires donations to support the server to stay alive,

The lowrate server is still online and has been for over 6 months now and to be honest, it does not generate the full amount, I won't go too deep into context but I will tell you that if I was here to make the server pay 2 play, I would implent a premium system, I don't say it's a bad system, because it depends on the server and the people who are willing to make it survive that way.

Premium system, though, outputs and is 100% more effecient than my donations, despite what sort of item there is in the shop. You complaining about the shop and yet you are free to play and can easily get everything that is there, shows how imaginary you are, if you think realistic, and think of numbers and count them, you will realize that the donation system I have, is the best one that fits the community the most, it's certainly not pay 2 play, but if you go that way, let me continue:

Are you seriously telling me, that you are here demanding things, letting me work and you want me to host the server on your demands? Since when did you become my boss? Since when do you run the economy of this server? The way I run it, is the most appropriate, because I know the difference between a highrate and a lowrate, if you played the highrate server, you would understand the differences, but being ignorant might be the new style today, I don't know.

Point 2: Ruining RPG:

Tell me 1 highrate server, that managed to keep the RPG part alive, RPG cannot be brought up in a server with these rates, as people can easily reck things for other people and the RPG part dies out pretty quick. I don't know what you refer to RPG, but you obviously have to think about the word before commenting, once again, ignorance should not be brought up here, I'm not a fan of it.

---

I do like suggestions, I do like discussions and I like when people are eager to help the server to it's better quality, but just stating something, without giving concrete points nor knowing what you speak of, is not even worth this post, but it's on the house this time.

I sincerely hope, that the players that are playing this server, do not think of me as a greedy hoster, I am trying my best to keep the economy stable, and the server's quality high.

Fribben.

I never told you that I demand things. I didn't tell you to change jack shit :). I just said that with theese donation this server will be shit, that is all. If you feel like this is the way to go about it good for you, it will be some revenue for you before the server dies. And you are saying that you would put premium if you wanted to earn money, but both you and me know that isn't a realistic option since no one would play here then.

I have given you plenty of suggestions for donation systems and other stuff when I played here months ago and you know it. And unfortunately this has turned into a pay 2 win server.

Want a suggestion? become the fribben you were 4~ months ago :). One last note, I will give you two servers who preserved the rpg element on a highrate server, Tibianic-HR and Mastercores :).

Gl with your server.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, how can you actually say that these donations are the main reason why people are donating? I must say that maybe 1% of the donations come from these items.

Once again, the ignorance you have is absolutely larger than I thought, why?

Tibianic-HR and mastercores had the same rates as my OriginalTibia LR, but you obviously do not read, because if you re-read my post, you will notice that I wrote a server with THESE rates, which you will never find a server that can keep a RPG feeling with such rates, but you're good in speaking and assuming things from your own little mind.

Fribben 4 months ago? I am always the same, if you treat me with respect, I treat you equally the same, mud-throw the server with nonsense which you are clearly doing right now, and you will not be mud-thrown but you will receive feedback of your nonsencial post.

About premium system, you just said it won't work on my server, why? because you know the rates aren't capable of holding such system, and yet you draw other parallels that other functions might work.

Please, if you do not like the server, and you want to find your imaginary server, that you will never find, I'd suggest you to download a click-and run server and play for yourself, because your needs is more than imaginary, you're living in a fantasy world.

Fribben.

Do you guys want a war server meanwhile? while the highrate is in progress to open?

Fribben.

@Fribben USA host and EU proxy, Everyone knows europeans have better network than another countries like mexico, maybe usa, vnzla, etc.
The most euros don't will have problems with USA host, and this OT will get alot of ppl like 30~50 more. Just see the comments or how as the original past was dying going down with just 20 ppl online :/

Yours Azura Slayer

Last edited:
europe host 200 online
usa host 50 online cuz everyone mad for lags like pandera ots

kovall im tired of u kid, euros just play like 1-2 weeks and leave from OT. Just remember how the last's originals down with 15~10 players online -.-
I saying to FRIBBEN give a try for americans and im pretty sure Euros don't will have any problem with euro proxy dude all fucking nets are betters than us.

Americans don't play ots much longer in all honesty..... I'm american and I quit ots after about 1 week then I get bored... all americans get bored so easy, Some people even refer to americans as Romans used to be, they get so bored, they want violence, and sex all the time, Example : "Gladiator" The movie with Russel Crowe. Americans are a lot like them , and romans always got bored of doing the same thing, SO therefore Americans will not be much better if at all better than Europe people.

kovall im tired of u kid, euros just play like 1-2 weeks and leave from OT. Just remember how the last's originals down with 15~10 players online -.-
I saying to FRIBBEN give a try for americans and im pretty sure Euros don't will have any problem with euro proxy dude all fucking nets are betters than us.

who the fuck are you? another fat ass from america? get the fuck out it isnt server for you

Koval, by reading what you write! I'm sure the gm wants to host it more in europe! your points are so good!

I personally think he should give USA a try we all know it will die in Europe its been proven reset after reset!

ye ye host it in usa for you and your few friends and rest 200 people buy wtfast

Americans don't play ots much longer in all honesty..... I'm american and I quit ots after about 1 week then I get bored... all americans get bored so easy, Some people even refer to americans as Romans used to be, they get so bored, they want violence, and sex all the time, Example : "Gladiator" The movie with Russel Crowe. Americans are a lot like them , and romans always got bored of doing the same thing, SO therefore Americans will not be much better if at all better than Europe people.

Mc Donal.. I mean, America, gets bored because they're greedy and always want more - The opposit of the kind of people you want to be like ^_^

god koval when has there ever been 200 people on original and u gotta half the people that are playing are american! so yea

You can easily crack WTFast (There are youtube tutorials). I used it on Pandera, and i had no lag what so ever (I live in sweden).

People from europe will prob. be to lazy to fix that.

Back