• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

I'll see a way to do it that will be fine,

Fribben.

Well don't you think the previous droprate was kinda strange? you could do hunts with barely loot and you could do hunts with decent loot drop. I think this community wouldn't care about the exp rate aslong they have enough cash to fight/rpg/war. So you could do these low/med exp rates but higher the loot rate abit then. So we won't struggle to much with getting cash and fight + keeping your lvl high enough.

totally agree..

@Fribben I suggest you higher the rashid prices. I mean a vampire shield was worth more than a demon shield, it shouldnt be like that

well for me, there isnt much changes that needs to be done, it was perfectly fine, hope there will be worthy enemys or else i wont play xd

its not just
well for me, there isnt much changes that needs to be done, it was perfectly fine, hope there will be worthy enemys or else i wont play xd

its not just about u tho, its about the community and i think it will be better for the community if he higher the rashid prices.. cuz ppl that didnt buy the djinn access were always low on cash

its not just

its not just about u tho, its about the community and i think it will be better for the community if he higher the rashid prices.. cuz ppl that didnt buy the djinn access were always low on cash

I didn't buy the Djinn access. I played for two days. I had 200k and 30 bp GFB's and level 75. I also died 8 times in the war. All the cash i made was from hunting.

Yeah, getting cash was tough.

So many people here claim theyre the fucking SHIT in this game. Their PVP is flawless and their teams are endless. Somehow you "pro's" don't manage to get cash on a fucking highrate server with a backpack of GFB's for the cost of 2k gp's with manafluids that give's 60x charges. People who play highrate don't have skills in this game. People who play low-rate and actually manage to take a decent level and has a decent team know how to play this game.

Fribben, i really hope you don't listen to scrubs like assinho and the other "professional tibia players" asking for this and that.

Last edited:
Snorky my dear, i wasnt talking about myself.. i got no problems fixing cash on any ot, but some people actually do!

A great idea, Lets reawrd ppl for beeing lazy! You're a freaking borderline retard if you can't get cash on OriginalTibia Highrate....

I didn't buy the Djinn access. I played for two days. I had 200k and 30 bp GFB's and level 75. I also died 8 times in the war. All the cash i made was from hunting.

Yeah, getting cash was tough.

So many people here claim theyre the fucking SHIT in this game. Their PVP is flawless and their teams are endless. Somehow you "pro's" don't manage to get cash on a fucking highrate server with a backpack of GFB's for the cost of 2k gp's with manafluids that give's 60x charges. People who play highrate don't have skills in this game. People who play low-rate and actually manage to take a decent level and has a decent team know how to play this game.

Fribben, i really hope you don't listen to scrubs like assinho and the other "professional tibia players" asking for this and that.

can you stop your crap talk ? getting cash/lvls has nothing to do with you'r pvp or you're team. Its all about the time you want to waste in a tibia ot server. I'm always asking myself howlong you play tibia now.
And for most of us thats max 1-2 hour a day. And in these few hours you don't want to spend your time on getting cash only.
We have to accept that the community isn't that alive and active anymore.

A great idea, Lets reawrd ppl for beeing lazy! You're a freaking borderline retard if you can't get cash on OriginalTibia Highrate....

khaldtor you're just an addict:/ How can you talk about lazy if we're talking about a computer game? Everyone who plays a game is lazy for that moment, its not a bad thing cause we all need to relax sometimes.

but you're theory is if someone plays alot and get alot of cash cause he plays 24/7 he aint lazyXD???

can you stop your crap talk ? getting cash/lvls has nothing to do with you'r pvp or you're team. Its all about the time you want to waste in a tibia ot server. I'm always asking myself howlong you play tibia now.
And for most of us thats max 1-2 hour a day. And in these few hours you don't want to spend your time on getting cash only.
We have to accept that the community isn't that alive and active anymore.

I said that when I retired like a year or two ago and it seems like server population grew bigger since then.

I said that when I retired like a year or two ago and it seems like server population grew bigger since then.
how you mean? i see barely new teams/war people. highrate servers don't last long anymore. normally it was alteast fun for 1-2 months now it gets boring after 1 month. And everyone know all the tricks kinda boring alsoxd miss the old toldera/holdera fights. we all newbies;p

how you mean? i see barely new teams/war people. highrate servers don't last long anymore. normally it was alteast fun for 1-2 months now it gets boring after 1 month. And everyone know all the tricks kinda boring alsoxd miss the old toldera/holdera fights. we all newbies;p

There you go again, speaking like a pro.

This version will give you a realistic point of view when it comes to war - do NOT miss it!

The server starts in less than 49 hours! - make sure you make an account on www.originaltibia.com/HIGHRATE

Fribben.

khaldtor you're just an addict:/ How can you talk about lazy if we're talking about a computer game? Everyone who plays a game is lazy for that moment, its not a bad thing cause we all need to relax sometimes.

but you're theory is if someone plays alot and get alot of cash cause he plays 24/7 he aint lazyXD???

I'm not an addict. Im a GAMER. I freaking love playing good games. If you choose to play a RPG/PVP server low or highrate, you choose to play a server where you have to play the game in order to get what you need to fight or whatever your goal is. Not getting there is beeing lazy. If you think you're lazy just since you choose to sit at the computer you simply don't respect yourself very much i guess?

Me and few friends gonna try it probably. Since I got some free days though.
But what the heck is going on with GFB runes? This change is freaking asinine as hell. Setting the damage of rune depending on how many guys it will hit is irrational and in my opinion this thing definatelly ruining balance in this tibia version. It means that breaking defences and even using this runes in any kind of PVP doesn't make sense anymore.
GFB in this form as it is now exist for a reason. It force group of players to split up. As long as they are not standing together GFB can't hurt all of them. You don't stay packed up it won't hurt You. It's easy as pie. You wanna stay together and be harder to kill and have more SD power. Fine. But at least we can counter You with GFB.
Now it's not possible. It's even better for You to just group up because if there is more of You then GFB won't affect You at all. It's really really stupid.
Taking away this rune ruining everything. Especially here on Tibia 7.4 - 7.7
Try do the same thing with Exori, Exevo Mort Hur and UE and watch what people say. I don't know who came with such brilliant idea but this is wicked.

Also I honestly dislike sorcerer UE mana requirements. Everyone knows mages was the strongest in this old tibia but I think if You play it You kinda agree with rules that stand in this particular version.

Me and few friends gonna try it probably. Since I got some free days though.
But what the heck is going on with GFB runes? This change is freaking asinine as hell. Setting the damage of rune depending on how many guys it will hit is irrational and in my opinion this thing definatelly ruining balance in this tibia version. It means that breaking defences and even using this runes in any kind of PVP doesn't make sense anymore.
GFB in this form as it is now exist for a reason. It force group of players to split up. As long as they are not standing together GFB can't hurt all of them. You don't stay packed up it won't hurt You. It's easy as pie. You wanna stay together and be harder to kill and have more SD power. Fine. But at least we can counter You with GFB.
Now it's not possible. It's even better for You to just group up because if there is more of You then GFB won't affect You at all. It's really really stupid.
Taking away this rune ruining everything. Especially here on Tibia 7.4 - 7.7
Try do the same thing with Exori, Exevo Mort Hur and UE and watch what people say. I don't know who came with such brilliant idea but this is wicked.

Also I honestly dislike sorcerer UE mana requirements. Everyone knows mages was the strongest in this old tibia but I think if You play it You kinda agree with rules that stand in this particular version.
GFBs are OP in PvP. You don't need any aim to hit your targets and you deal great damage to 37 squares. The purpose of the idea is to stop the gfb-spamming in open battles, because it's boring as fuck and requires no skill at all, just numbers. Open battles should be about teamplay, good use of mwalls and the ability to trap ur enemy, not spamming gfbs into the enemy team..
using this runes in any kind of PVP doesn't make sense anymore.
thats the point.. It will make fights more about player skills (aim,movement,etc)

GFBs are OP in PvP. You don't need any aim to hit your targets and you deal great damage to 37 squares. The purpose of the idea is to stop the gfb-spamming in open battles, because it's boring as fuck and requires no skill at all, just numbers. Open battles should be about teamplay, good use of mwalls and the ability to trap ur enemy, not spamming gfbs into the enemy team..

thats the point.. It will make fights more about player skills (aim,movement,etc)

Dude You don't have to tell me about GFB's. I perfectly know how they work and how to use them.

You and some other hardcore guys don't like GFB's. I get it. So maybe remove it totally. And remove all other AoE spells.
One more thing to add, No one forces You to use them. If You like to win with style & grace do it but don't take them away from others. I see there are some people who just can't handle Tibia as it was back then.

Back