• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

I appreciate your sincere comment, but it's not about the quantity of servers I have hosted, as I already mentioned that each and everyone of them had it's reason of closing, and all of them was requests from the majority of players. And once again, my lowrate server has been online for over 7 months, with a hope it would get back on it's feet, but people tend to forget about that one.

Highrate server's are very good for me, and enjoyable for players - because I can easily test new things on it such as gameplay when it comes to PvP, without having a bad effect on the players incase it backfires.

You can look forward for any server you want, I'm here to stay anyway. I would appreciate if you edited your post and skipped the indirect advertising, though.

Fribben.

Tried some other ot's and just got dissapointed, full of bugs and such. This is the only old school server worth playing right now so we're a couple of people who will keep playing it and get more friends.. and enemies to join :)

Fribben, people looking forward to ryans shitserver because it's a highrate. How about you make one yourself? I'm sure people rather play on your server than his, aslong as the server is the:

*Same rates as oldera
*poh dls
*runes in shop, same price as oldera, and same lootrate to make that work
*port hope (including hydras)

Those are 4 very easy changes for your server. I bet you'd get alot more players than Oldera since those who still has some kind of honor actually refuses to play there. This would be a real highrate and you only need to keep it open for a few weeks like other highrate servers, it'd be great fun.

Fribben, people looking forward to ryans shitserver because it's a highrate. How about you make one yourself? I'm sure people rather play on your server than his, aslong as the server is the:

*Same rates as oldera
*poh dls

Those are 4 very easy changes for your server. I bet you'd get alot more players than Oldera since those who still has some kind of honor actually refuses to play there. This would be a real highrate and you only need to keep it open for a few weeks like other highrate servers, it'd be great fun.

Actually not a bad idea.. but ey! there's nothing "honorable" about copying another server.. LOL

Only problem I see with it, is that ryan would probably wank off 3 guys at the same time from his botnet company to give him ultra 99999x mbit botnet to take down "new oldera" stealing his moneyz

How much money did u make on this one Fribben?

btw it lasted for ages...

GZEEET

The server's economy is not your concern. If you want to play our server, you are welcome, but I would highly recommend you to stop this trash talk, one day you will notice that it is all invain. You do not gain anything out of it, so there's no need to make an enemy bound between us. Because surely, the only looser will be you.

Fribben.

The server's economy is not your concern. If you want to play our server, you are welcome, but I would highly recommend you to stop this trash talk, one day you will notice that it is all invain. You do not gain anything out of it, so there's no need to make an enemy bound between us. Because surely, the only looser will be you.

Fribben.

Man if I could have one advice to You. Don't feed troll. It's so easy to spot on this slydog tyke who thinks he's actually clever&funny.

It's funny how you mocked me on this forum the past 5 resets, yet now you are finally admitting all the things I pointed out to you were right. Hate to say I told you so, and now Realots and Tibianic USA are incoming so good luck.

*Same rates as oldera
*poh dls

dude u should open 7.72 rl map like oldera!! higher rate

If more players vouch for this, I will open one, it's not a big deal.

It's funny how you mocked me on this forum the past 5 resets, yet now you are finally admitting all the things I pointed out to you were right. Hate to say I told you so, and now Realots and Tibianic USA are incoming so good luck.

I'm sorry if you feel that way, but my intention were never to mock you nor do I recognize that it took place. But, if I did, I apologize.

Fribben.

Friben open this server aagain?

You are a different kind of retard, a rare one. Is your skull filled with sponge or did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

Dont bump 4 year old threads and please go to school and learn english.

Back