• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Highrate - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahah dude are you fucking serious? You are totally worthless and so is your team. Oh and your pvp is decent not godlike so stop bragging about it.
I have been reading the same bullshit from you for the latest 3 years on every server you have been playing, i think you might be 20+ by now so please start being mature
Raszel aka pancho

who the hell is pancho lol or raszel. so you been stalking me the last 3 years:/ scary..
why should i became mature, life is a joke. before we know it we are dead.

who the hell is pancho lol or raszel. so you been stalking me the last 3 years:/ scary..
why should i became mature, life is a joke. before we know it we are dead.

if hes stalking u go to police;/ u should feel so scared now u can go out and never back, realy last man think about police...

na resetta kurwa

translation : reset please

Such a shitty community asking for resets after 1 month..

Okej last man, stop make new accounts. We already know that you don't like the community, and the community doesn't like you either so face it.

Okej last man, stop make new accounts. We already know that you don't like the community, and the community doesn't like you either so face it.

you hurt me alot bro. hero of the community:(

Reset high rate or low rate please:
Low rate 3 players online
Hight rate 34 players online

Last edited:
I really wish I had internet right now. So I could play this server. Great work Fribben!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back