• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Germany Host

Elgenady

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland fans we can host your server with very nice price is cheaper from anywhere some information about our server.

ram : 24 GB
Internetspeed 1000MB/s
Processor: Intel core i7 950
2x HDDs 1 Terabyte (2 terabyte storage)
6x 4096 Megabyte ram memorys DDR3. (24Gigabyte ram)
FTPREMyZD.png

to connect with us {ali.elasy1} skype or pm me here..
more information about price in pm but be sure will be cheaper from anywhere .

F5

F5

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed your thread a little. :p Btw. you need to post a picture of a speedtest or your thread can get deleted.
Loctain: Germany
Ram: 24 GB
Internetspeed 1000MB/s
Processor: Intel core i7 950
2x HDDs 1 Terabyte (2 terabyte storage)
6x 4096 Megabyte ram memorys DDR3. (24Gigabyte ram)

Would be good if you posted what os the host is (OS= Operating system)

must post picture from speedtest??
Yes.

Rules for hosting service

Read this to avoid thread deletion.

Hello.

If you're offering your hosting services, from now on, you're required to post your Speedtest result in order to prove your connection speed. Also you are required to post your system specifications and the location of your PC too. Furthermore, if your dedicated server is going to host more than one server, please specify how many open tibia servers it can handle.

so your using a hetzner dedicated server, let me outline a few things then :)

• NO ddos protection.
  • price is atleast 50 euros + to purchase a dedicated server (24 GB ram) from there, also you can't nomore :p
  • Windows + tibia servers? mehh... Bad idea.

Keep these in mind before purchasing from @heba , also I just did you a favor, now they don't need to search to find out what I stated above XD.

Will @heba charge LESS than 50 euros? i.e making a LOSS? Looks fishy to me

hmm didn't know hetzner had services with "slow" internet, interesting.
strange... it's the first time I got such low scores ( it's usually 900+ down & 400+ up)
4467035023.png

Back