• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ikasera.se 8.60 Full RL + 3 bonus island OLDIKASERA start 15 July 04.00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget to tell all your friends about this server :D

Exana morts healing 500-900 good, exura san, healing 1400-1600 + 300 from pot, 1900 good!!!
Sd exhaust is too high, good!

Dear Ikaserians,
We decided to fix the most important quest in ikasera map. That's is "Yalahari Quest" + small mapbugs. After this we need to work at the server map/scripts, To make the server free from bugs. We want to make this server at least 99,99% working. When we've do this Small update, We will start work at Full update to make all quest/monsters/npcs working correctly.

Full Update will be realeased 1 Decemeber 2011 21.00CET Swedish time,

We hope you stay at Ikasera, and invite your friends have a nice gaming.

Kind Regards
Byllan and Greg Wazowsky

Last edited:
BUMP !
Great wars,great pk's,balanced voc ! Recommended ! U DONT EVEN NEED TO DONATE 2PLAY :D

This server is a rl map
But is unique in many ways it drags you in for more with the offer of donors point once you reach a certain level,
login. enjoy. And see the wonder =)

Indeed its very unique
What are you waiting for?
Join fast!

I will try it out yo..
i have like 1 year and a half without playing tibia
it should be fun play again i guess
im to bored...

I was a gm there and i got demoted for banning botters,
Not recommended.
And he called me abuser?
Really?

So this is same as pl servers?
Not giving punishments to botters?
No thanks,
I wouldn't waste my time to make levels while another person botting.
Bye.

You was banning players without REASON RushCrush you fu**king retard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back