• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Insanityot.no-ip.org [8.6] is back!

InsaneCreations

Reaction score
Hello guys, some info about InsanityOT!
InsaneCreations presents InsanityOT
Our team has been working on InsanityOT for a long time, so we hope you will enjoy our Server

Login information:
Ip: Insanityot.no-ip.org
Forum: Insanityots.kilu.de
account manager: 1/1

Rates:
Magic Level rate = 3.0
Loot rate = 1.0
ExpStages:
Start with x458900
loses 8900 each prestige

The Ot got a prestige system. The max level to reach is 717217. After you prestiged you'll get level 1 again and still got the old hp/mana.
You loot new EQ in different Bosses. There is one for 1k-10k-25k-50k-100k-200k-300k-400k-500k-600k-700k-1st prestige-2nd prestige-6th prestige-10th prestige-15th prestige-20th prestige.
These Bosses are hard to solo (atleast the prestige bosses), so you will need a good team with all Vocations!
The EQ gives you mlvl, on our ot you hit more with a higher mlvl instead of a higher skill (weapons/spells/runes)
You can just wear the prestige sets above 700k - don't matter which prestige, just for the mrs and weapons you need the special prestige/level.
We also added a nice Staged Annihilator - you get nice stuff in there like more crit - spells - pocket items - upgrader
Pocket items are items that increase your mlvl or max mana/hp if you put it in your arrow slot!
This is not one of thoose high exp ot that gets boring because It's not any challenges, this ot however got tons of challenges and tons of feutures you cannot miss
Donation will be taken place on the forum by using the Donation button down on the site

We got 4 custom and balanced Vocations and 3 Promotions + 1 Legend Promotion. 1st Promotion (10th Prestige) 2nd Promotion (25th Prestige) 3rd Promotion (50th Prestige) Legend Promotion
Warrior (Knight) - Guardian - Berserker - Demolisher - Legend
Archer (Paldin) - Mercenary - Nightstalker - Executioner - Legend
Priest (Druid) - Illusionist - Shaman - Avatar - Legend
Necromancer (Sorcerer) - Shade - Invoker - Deathbringer - Legend

These Promotions are available in Quests.

If you want to donate PM one of the Admins!

-Botting is allowed ->AFK Botting isn't!<-
-Multi Client is allowed-

Our Staff-Team:
[Admin] Cyntero
[Admin] Chaos
[Admin] Phoenix
[Hoster] ----

<Don't ask for a Staff position>

~Your InsanityOt Staff~

Last edited:
Information about what staff members are doing:
CynterO: Mapping [Owner]
Chaos: Scripting [Owner]
Phoenix: Helper, Advertiser and Others.
Gambly: Hoster

man lol i was looking for a rebirth ot like that from a LONG time
but the webpage is not available .... :(

and WTF i can bot this is a .............................:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

There is no webpage its just a forum, donations and stuff is available in the forum so there is no need for webpage :)

and what do you mean with "and WTF i can bot this is a ........................" ?

The server looks really cool. I am having trouble joining it. I downloaded tibia 8.60, used ip changer and wrote Insanityot.no-ip.org. Still when I write 1/1 I don't get connected. Can you help me?

Yea i'm sorry for that guys, the server will stay offline untill the hoster is back from the exams
I will post here when its Online again!

Be patient, thanks :)

Back