• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Legendaria 8.1 Realmap

Check this, I got it from their website
Legendaria: Online
online: 37 / 150
Uptime: 334053h 54m

Really don't think they've got 334053h 54m uptime...

i dont have tousched the newsest revision i just download the latest svn from monday :( guys u can be sure i dont wanna spoff or whatever

why all hate me becous i have nice server man i dont be an egoist and i hate theese peoples they hate other ppls cuz he have good server
@ Lost lands rpg
Ur server is 24/7 on
Whats ur Record players online? 60!!

look my server atm 3 days on and my record with none spoffers is 66 but banned becous uptime bug in otservlist.org
also becous only thisbaner that i remove from my site come again players online its not with the site its the server that so good is i can life without ur ******** banner!!

Last edited:
Ragal, you've copied their website and it is full of bugs. When I made a character the 2 highest levels were gamemaster, so after copying the banner, the website and even the name you guys are corrputed.
Atleast, please remove your signature.

why all hate me becous i have nice server man i dont be an egoist and i hate theese peoples they hate other ppls cuz he have good server
@ Lost lands rpg
Ur server is 24/7 on
Whats ur Record players online? 60!!

look my server atm 3 days on and my record with none spoffers is 66 but banned becous uptime bug in otservlist.org
also becous only thisbaner that i remove from my site come again players online its not with the site its the server that so good is i can life without ur ******** banner!!
I can't read your "english" :/

BumB
Come in!

Legendaria

Real Tibia server
Include All 8.0 and 8.1 Places like Rl Tibia

Goroma kharos (ferumbras Tower)
Goroma Hydra
Ferumbras Hell
Pits of Inferno
Demona Hell
Svargrond
Many Items Own made and give u healt like softboots ;P
With this Commands:

!aol =Buying Amulet of loss.
!backpack =buying Backpack.
!shovel =Buying Shovel
!rope =Buying Rope.
!Deathlist "Player
!buypremium =buying Premium
!crossbow
!bow

80 Magicrate
6 Lootrate
150 Skills Rate

Lol dont repeat ur posts and btw i had the "same" server , it was almost like urs
and dont be proud of ur amount of players online.
You put the server on sweden,... you are german.
I once tried that too_On Swedish otservlist 120 people online at the first day the server was running.I tried on germany.otservlist and there were just 30 players.

Lol dont repeat ur posts and btw i had the "same" server , it was almost like urs
and dont be proud of ur amount of players online.
You put the server on sweden,... you are german.
I once tried that too_On Swedish otservlist 120 people online at the first day the server was running.I tried on germany.otservlist and there were just 30 players.
Dont Like it,Dont Play it!

I didnt say i dont like it , i just said that it isnt worth to be proud of 100 people when the server is advertised in sweden x)

Hey monkey
Your account creator isnt working, no matter if opera, mozzila nor internet explorer
and how the fuck come Zodiac is level 1030 on your server with 100xp rate?
Jeez

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom