• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Lesanya 8.42

Suckie OT.. I was online 2 days ago and a 270~ ek can easily kill a 200+ mage with 4-5 Hits. Maybe you made the weapons lower dmg but still suckie ot for me :).

@Swimmi, I bet you never saw all German players so it's pathetic to say all German people who play German OTs are Retards.

Well, its true most of the German players are noobs but u aint better.

Suckie OT.. I was online 2 days ago and a 270~ ek can easily kill a 200+ mage with 4-5 Hits. Maybe you made the weapons lower dmg but still suckie ot for me :).

@Swimmi, I bet you never saw all German players so it's pathetic to say all German people who play German OTs are Retards.

Well, its true most of the German players are noobs but u aint better.

weapons is already lower!!
the server was in otservlist german list so i have remove it from there ONLY crying from german noobs!
so and if u dont play this ot server leave the thread or REPORT!!

weapons is already lower!!
the server was in otservlist german list so i have remove it from there ONLY crying from german noobs!
so and if u dont play this ot server leave the thread or REPORT!!

Let people state their opinions, if not, why do you got this thread o_O?

;)

Next one who posts non-english or any racist/flame/insult. Will get banned without any warning.

@Server:
Added Some Costum monster.
Added New item Shop offer + cheaper Price!
Added Alot of Funny Quests.
More Exp.
Knight Weapons Atk Lower.

Dont forget is my First Server =)

Back