• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Lordaeron :: Revolution [9.2+ custom client]

Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Sing, sing blue silver
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
tayandenga
Twitch
tayandenga
Long awaited second edition of famous WypasOTS in new style - next generation server made for players who seek top-notch game impressions.
Having a lot of experience we managed to repair all the mistakes we made before. Our main objective is to have a server with RPG climate. Therefore, the rate of experience and other attributes have been adjusted perfectly to fit all the requirements.

[video=youtube;uQ11WtNzxf4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ11WtNzxf4[/video]

Experience gain - 4 times faster
Skills - 6 times faster
Magic abilities - 2 times faster
Items - normal
PvP optional - for 30 level and higher
Buying houses - 30 level and higher
Creating guilds - 50 level and higher
Wedding option - 50 level and higher

All of that on the 9.2+ protocol with custom The Forgotten Server engine directly from TFS project manager!

At the first glance you may find this server similar to other projects. It is beacuse this is a classic RPG server. We are constantly adding new ideas, which are not blatently visible. You need to explore the game !
It is also who who contributes to the development of the server, maintaining best climate among OT servers.

We are giving you the most complete custom client to play on our server. In future we will make our very own game based on the client. We have added 312 new items and 225 others are modified.

Join Lordaeron - a completely new server!
http://lordaeron.eu

If You have any questions - just ask, we will try to answer all of them.

Part of our staff known on OtLand:
- elf
- Don Daniello
- Honeoye
- Hermes

Have fun,
The Lordareon Team.

PS @haters:
I got permission from Emil to use the website layout, so honestly... gtfo :)

its a great server, but i dont like that premium account thing like in the real tibia
it sucks

nice to see a new server (i mean the protocol version) with cool features, good luck with it, the only "downside" in my opinion is that the exp is a bit high, quite many 200+ already :p

nice to see a new server (i mean the protocol version) with cool features, good luck with it, the only "downside" in my opinion is that the exp is a bit high, quite many 200+ already :p

Offtopic: Stop trolling me! :S

Just started,

Ingame name: Illusion.

@OT: Epic, everything is just good, the trailer is nice, the site, the mapping, the custom items, etc.
Don't really know where to you, you should focus on that, to help new players.

Of course recommended for every 1!

Regards.

Edit:
Tip: maybe some more starters items/spells. maybe rope/shovel, 200 gp or some food?

4x exp yet there are level 230's walking around.
Smells like bullshit, good luck with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.