• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Materia 8.60] - War to rule them all!

To all you retards thinking it was server restart error after server save, or crash, IT WAS DDOSED.

Now go cry to your mom instead of here.

Lol this server have 100/100 even ppl from africa can ddos this server.

I recommend you to get atleast 1gbps and get some ddos protection or maybe change company, You are on hetzner right now they dont offer any ddos protection

Yeah sure lets pay 1000€/month to try to protect against 1 terraB ddos ?

Some fucktard is just trying to kill materia, and by you crying like fucking babies you help him doing it.

yeah sure lets pay 1000€/month to try to protect against 1 terrab ddos ?

Some fucktard is just trying to kill materia, and by you crying like fucking babies you help him doing it.

no fucking one cars why the server is down, but i dont play a ot to get every 2 days a rollback so stfu
shadowcores got over 1000 player and there was never, neevveerr more than 3 hard laags or closes or rollbacks.
So = bennet is useless

no fucking one cars why the server is down, but i dont play a ot to get every 2 days a rollback so stfu
shadowcores got over 1000 player and there was never, neevveerr more than 3 hard laags or closes or rollbacks.
So = bennet is useless

1. You probably never run an ots worth being ddosed!
2. Shadowcores has lags, however it is from tha Boss OF TFS TALATUREN, so
Ofc its more serious and maybee he can afford better protection ...
3. We don't need comments like these, so:
gtfo.jpg

Well Played comment Damon :D

But its true, no one starts an OT with So much problems, in The Old times there were NEVER so much and heavy problems,
And Why? CM Deaktiver isnt In the team :*

Bennet you should change company befor hetzner shutdown your dedicated.

You got over 150 players you can pay little more for ddos protection.

And btw Temporary12345 how do you know that it is 1 terraB ddos? I dont think its so heavy attacks.

Well Played comment Damon :D

But its true, no one starts an OT with So much problems, in The Old times there were NEVER so much and heavy problems,
And Why? CM Deaktiver isnt In the team :*

Well I must say I played the old materia some time, but never checked out who of the team was important or not :p
So if Deaktiver was the guy which acctually made the ot run, its now without his management and the left team needs to improve :)
However I cant make a real statement about this :)

Oh my god, you guys are all fucking retarded.. This is not any of their fucking fault, its some nolifer fuckhead like you who only has hate inside of him and uses his whole fucking day and night to try to kill Materia.

And yes, IT IS so heavy attacks, 860gb @ 11-12~, and look at the time now and calculate yourself.

http://kratos.tibiafun.eu/images/ddos.png

Now stfu and play, server is up, god knows when this faggot will Ddos again.

Players demanding a better host and/or protection, while not thinking in any way, that this might cost money, which none of the players, who posted here will donate! So you want a cool OTS? You got one :)
You want a safe host? DONATE FOR IT! Owners cant pay this alone ! They afford time and money while you are not even thinking of donating ! You dont wanna pay, want a rich owner, and still have lags? Gogo RoHan. You want just a rich owner?
Well try becoming it yourself! Host a server and see how ya fail giving your players what they so highly demand! It costs money guys !

disconnect?

- - - Updated - - -

Players demanding a better host and/or protection, while not thinking in any way, that this might cost money, which none of the players, who posted here will donate! So you want a cool OTS? You got one :)
You want a safe host? DONATE FOR IT! Owners cant pay this alone ! They afford time and money while you are not even thinking of donating ! You dont wanna pay, want a rich owner, and still have lags? Gogo RoHan. You want just a rich owner?
Well try becoming it yourself! Host a server and see how ya fail giving your players what they so highly demand! It costs money guys !
I donated 15 euros as I think this OT is worth the money. When you go to a store and buy a videogame you pay over 50 euro cod, battlefield whatever.. but at tibia ots you play for free. so if i see a well done OT I am willing to donate to actually help the OT stay online. true fact.

- - - Updated - - -

ITS BACK UP!

I'm not able to spend 600 euro per month for a server, sorry. If you really think we are incompetent, you have all rights to do that. However, one thing you should is that we are working really hard on bringing everything back to normal. Materia is a great project and it surely has potential. Thanks for your understanding.

I could probably make a monthly donation towards a better host, or DDoS protection.
I played the old 100% real map Materia, and it had administration like no other OT.
So, I have complete faith that Bennet will fix the issue as soon as he can.

Rly bad u quit, seems like we gotta quit 2. Prolly I can bring u guys to play there again if there are more Teams, which I can fix.

Back