• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Materia 8.60] - War to rule them all!

I can understand you guys very well. Since it's start we had really many issues and when everything seemed to work fine a ddoser came.

Be sure we do everything we can.

I hate leaving this Server tbh, but we're already thinking baut Rexora.

I wouldn't play Rexora if I were you :p
The owner already has like 4 copies of the same server online, and he'll shut that one down as soon as he feels that he's gotten enough donations from it.

Played Ferana like 1-2 years ago & I know he's hosting Ethania 2, but u can easily make 180~ & fight. It's bad there are no Teams on Materia left.

Yeah sure lets pay 1000€/month to try to protect against 1 terraB ddos ?

Some fucktard is just trying to kill materia, and by you crying like fucking babies you help him doing it.
Are you serious, you want to tell me, that someone is DDoS'ing Materia with a 1 tb botnet?
I want to see this logs I bet he saw 10 different Ips nothing more.
I am pretty sure only the web server gets attacked.
They could configure apache and windows firewall For a better solution.

1000€/month you don't need for an advanced hardware firewall.

Regards
Black Pearl

He only needs to pay like 200-250 euro per month then he have a good ddos protection. he only pays like 50-70 euro for hes dedicated server with 100/100.

You have over 150 players you earn more then 250 euro per month.

Maybe you just want money...

Are you serious, you want to tell me, that someone is DDoS'ing Materia with a 1 tb botnet?
I want to see this logs I bet he saw 10 different Ips nothing more.
I am pretty sure only the web server gets attacked.
They could configure apache and windows firewall For a better solution.

1000€/month you don't need for an advanced hardware firewall.

Regards
Black Pearl

I posted the log here but they removed it, so ask Bennet or go in the forum on Materia and its there somewhere too im sure.. 860gb in one night and kept going after that so idk how much it was in the end.

Go check prices on real ddos protection before you speak.. It is fucking expensive..
You guys speaking about that they wont buy it cuz they only think money, again, you are all fucking retarded. Go check some facts before you come with this shit..

I am sure that its Udp attack and they are really easy to block.

I am sure you are retarded and think you know too much.

Stop being arrogant and acting big, create your own OT and make this "easy" protection then msg me and we will see

Stop being arrogant and acting big, create your own OT and make this "easy" protection then msg me and we will see

Hahaha idiot you think you can buy a dedicated server for 50 euro and think it can live?

its not 2005 its 2013 if you are going to open a server you need atleast pay over 250 euro.

Who dafuq has time to do that? Its not hard to make a successful OT, shit Materia was right up there back in the days. sadly not now, Not because of the owner but because of the arrogant fucks OTs are filled with these days. Everyone and their mother pings / ddoses nowadays. I admire Bennets dedication, I truly do but no one will play since everyone's looking for a quick lvl / war OT these days, no more no less. Keep going Bennet don't give up on this awesome project.

I wont give up and we have also some really cool plans for the future. Stay tuned.

Well try to tell the DDOSers that it is not legal to DDOS your server:
From wikipedia :
In the Police and Justice Act 2006, the United Kingdom specifically outlawed denial-of-service attacks and set a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[28]

In the US, there can be a serious federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment. Many other countries have similar laws.[29]

If ur root is in german here german version from wiki:
In Deutschland ist die Beteiligung an DoS-Attacken als "Computersabotage" nach § 303b Abs. 1 StGB mit bis zu drei Jahren Freiheitsstrafe oder mit Geldstrafe bedroht, wenn die Dateneingabe oder -übermittlung in der Absicht erfolgt, einem anderen Nachteil zuzufügen, und dadurch eine Datenverarbeitung, die für einen anderen von wesentlicher Bedeutung ist, erheblich gestört wird.[12][13] Dementsprechend verurteilte das LG Düsseldorf einen Täter, der im Wege einer DDos-Attacke fremde Server mehrfach lahmgelegt hatte, wegen Computersabotage und Erpressung zu einer mehrjährigen Freiheitsstrafe.[14]

Gemäß § 303b Abs. 3 StGB ist auch der Versuch strafbar. Daneben ist ferner auch die Vorbereitung einer Straftat nach § 303b Abs. 1 StGB selbst strafbar, § 303b Abs. 5 StGB i. V. m. § 202c StGB. Hierunter fällt insbesondere die Herstellung und Verbreitung von Computerprogrammen für DoS-Attacken.[15]

Außerdem kann der Geschädigte Schadenersatz fordern.[16] Im Verhältnis zwischen Zugangsanbieter und Reseller liegt das Vertragsrisiko nach Ansicht des Amtsgerichts Gelnhausen regelmäßig bei dem Reseller, so dass er jenem gegenüber auch dann zahlungspflichtig ist, wenn die Leitung durch eine DDoS-Attacke gestört wird.[17]

Well try to tell the DDOSers that it is not legal to DDOS your server:
From wikipedia :

If ur root is in german here german version from wiki:

Mate i am 100% sure that the ddoser know thats its not legal to DDOS other servers.

Mate i am 100% sure that the ddoser know thats its not legal to DDOS other servers.

Well then take legal actions and ruin the ddosers life :)
Or get money from him ...
My cousins friends dad is lawyer and has dealt with DDOS cases quite sometimes^^ and in ~80% he wins the claim for money ...

Back