• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Materia PvP / Hardcore-PvP | 8.60

4 Day, 3 Hours, 7 Minutes and 14 Seconds to materia offline for ever :)

4 Days, 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds to materia being offline once again.

Last time they reached 220+ players & it was online for more than 2 months. Let's see how it'll be this time.

definitely looks like a great server! you can be sure ill be playing it after work :)

If ppl stay active, enough Teams are there & they think about our suggestion, for min 1 month.

Dude could you do us a favor and just stfu? If u don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. Dunno why u r even commenting on this thread, noone cares about ur opinion. Bennet and Deaktiver doing a great job so far, and people will enjoy it. but yea, people always find something to hate on, so w/e

cuz i know ots like materia for cash nothing more they cant make update or something so people leave ot and admin reset chars and make new edition= more cash

i hope this isnt 1 of them threads where everyone is like "ohh ima play this" then day 1 0 players online ;/ realy like the server.

This time we've spent alot of time for creating this automatic switch from open pvp to hardcore pvp every friday/saturday/sunday.
In the future we will focus on developing more features for guilds to make the war more attractive.

The exp-stages has be lowered. This time we do not want to reset the server after 2 months.

We've also recruited a new GM / Admin which is only here to create and start events.

Give it a try..anyways => 7 hours and 49 minutes left

We've really worked hard to develop the new website (which is really snappy by the way). Also we switched our hosting provide and OS (as I already mentioned).

We have rethought the whole pvp-experience and you can count on us that we will focus on more pvp features in future updates.

This is the best Materia version of all time. It's a combination of the very best thinking and really best innovation.

Shape your weapons and get ready for Materia V2 !!!!

Only 5 hours and 21 minutes left!

I wish you guys good luck and a stable, nonddos'd server livetime.! IO enjoyed materia over all of these years and will give it a try, AGAIn! :)