• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Materia PvP / Hardcore-PvP | 8.60

We've really worked hard to develop the new website.

You've ripped the layout we used on SoftCores 5 years ago, and judging by the URL's (filenames and parameters), HTML and the forms, it looks like the back-end code is modified TFSCMS. Is that what you call working really hard?

Talaturen we all respect you and your OTs, but it doesn't give you the right to hate on other peoples OTs. You can't judge a book by its cover, as it may look like they didn't work hard on the outside, but maybe working hard for them is different for someone with the most popular OT...

We've really worked hard to develop the new website (which is really snappy by the way). Also we switched our hosting provide and OS (as I already mentioned).

We have rethought the whole pvp-experience and you can count on us that we will focus on more pvp features in future updates.

This is the best Materia version of all time. It's a combination of the very best thinking and really best innovation.

Shape your weapons and get ready for Materia V2 !!!!

Only 5 hours and 21 minutes left!

Tibia is not a thinking game, it's a game based on player's gameplay skills.

& for the rip off, give proper credits (Im the one who actually developed the TFSCMS Design)
Theres no need to lie.

Watch out, sh*t just got serious. Twifysoft is posting here, we are famous!

- - - Updated - - -

But srsly..Let people have their fun, do you really think they care about how Deak & Bennet designed it?All those players care about is the game and if they enjoy it - let it be alright. No need to complain about stuff like that, even if it might be true. People are having fun and its okay

Talaturen we all respect you and your OTs, but it doesn't give you the right to hate on other peoples OTs. You can't judge a book by its cover, as it may look like they didn't work hard on the outside, but maybe working hard for them is different for someone with the most popular OT...

Hate? It has nothing to do with hate, I don't know these guys but they're claiming that they've worked really hard on the website and they're also saying "It's a combination of the very best thinking and really best innovation.". Yet they've ripped the layout we had on SoftCores 5 years ago and most of the back-end code seems to be TFSCMS. I'm just putting it out there so people know how hard these guys really worked on their website.

To be honest..

Everyone is stealing the "best features" from the top 10 servers.

Back in 2009 when our server had 500+ players and was top 1 or 2 on otservlist, other servers started to thief features / layouts from our server.

Sad but true, this is open tibia.

EDIT: and yea, its tfscms.. but we made it compatible with otserv 0.6.3 and added features like guild system, new deathlist system, victims, war system, ...

To be honest..

Everyone is stealing the "best features" from the top 10 servers.

Back in 2009 when our server had 500+ players and was top 1 or 2 on otservlist, other servers started to thief features / layouts from our server.

Sad but true, this is open tibia.

EDIT: and yea, its tfscms.. but we made it compatible with otserv 0.6.3 and added features like guild system, new deathlist system, victims, war system, ...

You can't steal others just because some people stealed from your server or because everyone else is doing it. It still doesn't give you the right to do so. Yes, this is open tibia. We understand that we do our work with dedication for others, it's not that we're ungrateful of your progress because of our work, but it bother us a bit that someone only make changes in 1-2 lines of code and proclaims 100% of the credit. We know the features you added on TFSCMS and we're ok with that since it is no longer revised due to lack of use, but as I say "no council can wait for things to happen". You need to be clear with your "honesty" & the things you say as some people can easily missunderstand it. It will make you lose some sort of credibility aside from your fans. If you were honest from the very beginning, we wouldn't feel any discomfort.

Well I guess it's understood. Still a great 8.60 server to play =)

You can't steal others just because some people stealed from your server or because everyone else is doing it. It still doesn't give you the right to do so. Yes, this is open tibia. We understand that we do our work with dedication for others, it's not that we're ungrateful of your progress because of our work, but it bother us a bit that someone only make changes in 1-2 lines of code and proclaims 100% of the credit. We know the features you added on TFSCMS and we're ok with that since it is no longer revised due to lack of use, but as I say "no council can wait for things to happen". You need to be clear with your "honesty" & the things you say as some people can easily missunderstand it. It will make you lose some sort of credibility aside from your fans. If you were honest from the very beginning, we wouldn't feel any discomfort.

Of course it does not give me the right to steal anything, but everyone is doing it (thats a fact!). And it's surely not 1-2 lines code which has been changed.
If you feel discomfort I am sorry for that but I won't change the cms to any mainstream cms. If you want credits on our site (layout / cms system) I can surely add them.

99 players online

Players are coming. Friday and Saturday is a bad time to start a Server, because everybody is chilling, drinking, somking. tomorrow there will be 120+ for sure;)

Sure its growing and our no lifers arent on and already are at 100+ lol
join people, you wont regret it

what happens to the donations from v1.. people that spend some cash there, do they get anything?