• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Meteria.net V2 - 8.6 Real Map - Gengia, Pyre, Oken and Zao. Reset 19/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you add offers for 1 euro?
cuz i'm from Portugal, and when the offer is more than 1 euro, it show me error!
put 1 euro offers and I can donate more than 1 one!

Cannot log in, says invalid account name although i can log in through site just fine and I'm not the only one with this problem

Good job, server crashed, lost 40 lvls, 2 mlvls, 37 axe skills, demon helmet, 240k cash, boh, royal axe. Way to go, I give up.

Dear Players.

Tonight we did get some problems with our database connection and we are trying to sole it as fast as we can since we dont want this to happen once again.

The server will be online once again at around 14:00 CEST.

Thanks for understanding.

You lost lots of players, wont play again, cba to deal with the bullshit

You lost lots of players, wont play again, cba to deal with the bullshit

One crash, even the best servers got that problem once.

It was fast fixed and I just lost around 10 players (thought, I understand you).

I will try out this ot seems nice ;P I hope there wont be any reset within these 2-3 months ^^

I will try out this ot seems nice ;P I hope there wont be any reset within these 2-3 months ^^

Hope you thought/think it's good :)

And no, they wont be any resets unless there is a huge bug or something like that.

One crash, even the best servers got that problem once.

It was fast fixed and I just lost around 10 players (thought, I understand you).

Yes but, you SHOULD maybe have saved the server once in 12 hours?

The rewards has been giving out and I hope that people is satisfied with the reward!

From the makers of Tibia War comes a real map (possibly with lots of wars!!!) :)

I lol'ed, due to the trueness in that post of trueness.

Oh well at least his servers have a bit of potential, GL is all i can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back