• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] NaroziaV2 |8.7| |FULL RL-MAP| |STAGES| |WAR SYSTEM| |MOUNTS| |ALL QUESTS|

Anyone but me who can't connect atm?

Edit: I noticed it's down for maintainence, could you please, next time, try to let us know prior to maintainence and also for roughly how long it'll be down? aint really all that much fun to keep updating your website in hopes it'll be up.

Last edited:
I can not, it is haveing someproblems, there seems to be a bug to crash the server, and people abusing, not reporting it so that really sucks, we found 1 but there seems to be more of them so we are doing our best
(Im not hoster but im helping him :))

so boot the server, and start ghosting on people, usually the best way of finding what it is. Might take a while to find out, but should be quicker then going through each and every file ^^

After testing, we seem to have to fixed the error that caused the server we are not 100% sure, but we had an uptime of 5h+ without any problems, to fix this error we had to reset houses though we are very sorry for the trouble.

All bugs are fixed!
No shutdowns anymore!
Go and play aigan/Join!

Updated The Mounts:

Blazebringer
Item: Flexible Dragon Scale
Flexible_Dragon_Scale.gif

Loot From: Dragon
Chance: Very Rare
Specials: Gives a certain amount of light
blazebringer.png

Titanica
Item: Lost Titanica Map
Faded_Last_Will.gif

Loot From: Hydra
Chance: Rare
anica.png

Rapid Boar
Item: Boar Bait
Mystic_Root.gif

Loot From: Dragon Lord
Chance: Rare
rapidboar.png

Wailing Widow
Item: Mounting Book
Heavily_Bound_Book.gif

Loot From: Giant Spider
Chance: Very Rare
wailingwidow.png

Also Made Some Nice Screens!

My Followers
3inarowy.png

2 Giant Spiders Are Listening To Me
gsslaves.png

Medusa! Dont be scared!
medusac.png

Serpent Spawn! What are you doing?
serpentspawn.png

Never any downtime again. odd seeing as how the server is, again, offline..

good luck with your server two :D!

btw believer i am waitng for that you are going to say this is my ot 2 :D stupid retard

i can't enter site it says me "only for local host it's enabled" ;x FIX IT !

Back