• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol

Shadowsong

Game Developer & Graphic Designer
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
ShivaShadowsong
brightlogo.png

Welcome to the world of Necronia!
Whether you are hearing about it for the first time, or are a long-time fan, this thread is here to prepare you for the greatest OT adventure of your life.

hline.png

Select your language and start learning about Necronia:

(Swedish and Brazilian translations are coming soon.
)

hline.png

TL;DR version:
tldr.png

hline.png

The game is currently entering its open-beta testing stage.
Read more about what that means here.

Our website is missing some features which will be updated and fixed at a later time.

hline.png

As the article states, in the post below this one, you will find more screenshots and information.
See you all soon and we hope you have a wonderful time on Necronia!

Last edited:
Here's a bunch more stuff you can explore to get to know Necronia better if you missed out on anything!

Systems:

The minimap of the game will be uploaded here as well, once it is working on our website.​

Last edited:
What compliment can I utter that hasn't already been said? :p

When I first joined OTland a little under 2 years ago I heard chatter about "Necronia" in random threads. At that time it was nothing but a strange name to me. As I began keeping an eye on the development thread I understood why people were so excited and that excitement was rightfully placed! The project looks beautiful! I hope you and your team have tremendous success and I hope that all those years of hard work were enjoyed and worth it!

Best of luck! :)

What compliment can I utter that hasn't already been said? :p

When I first joined OTland a little under 2 years ago I heard chatter about "Necronia" in random threads. At that time it was nothing but a strange name to me. As I began keeping an eye on the development thread I understood why people were so excited and that excitement was rightfully placed! The project looks beautiful! I hope you and your team have tremendous success and I hope that all those years of hard work were enjoyed and worth it!

Best of luck! :)

Thank you very much good sir, hope to see you online! Cheers!

It looks flawless. I can't wait.
Even though I played the closed beta, I can't wait for the 21st December!
Lots of fun will happen!
I just have two questions:
Is the game closed until 21st? Because I cant seem to download the client from the website.
Will there be a character wipe or will I keep my character from the closed beta?

Love the thread. Looks amazing btw.

It looks flawless. I can't wait.
Even though I played the closed beta, I can't wait for the 21st December!
Lots of fun will happen!
I just have two questions:
Is the game closed until 21st? Because I cant seem to download the client from the website.
Will there be a character wipe or will I keep my character from the closed beta?

Love the thread. Looks amazing btw.

The game won't be closed, it is online right now, but the client is not downloadable since those website modules are still due for some changes thus, they are broken right now, like stated several times above.
There will be no character wipe between betas, only between beta and official.

You can grab the automatic updater (few mb) here, or the full client in RAR package here.

For players looking for rpg there are nice stories and quests. Some of the quest(lines) are long, detailed and complex that won't be solved easily. There are secret quests people will never know about. You can become an outlaw for example in Sattnyr aka Rook, but only a handful of people if not less will discover how.

What everyone will see and enjoy no matter the kind of player you are is the abilities monsters have. The one's I enjoyed the most and are not mentioned in picture linked in the first posts are:
  • crabs that can jump on you and lock you in place. In order to throw them off you have to "dance."
  • ranged humanoids that are actively searching for a line of fire. Hiding in a building with windows won't work, they will walk to the window and shoot you.
  • earthcrawlers aka rotworms burying themselves in the ground when they are low. Before you've dig them up they may have regenerated from food found or even escaped.
  • monsters that disturb your vision (screen will go blurry)
  • monsters temporarily stealing your equipment or (partly) disabling you in an other way.
  • monsters that pick you up and throw you away

For players looking for rpg there are nice stories and quests. Some of the quest(lines) are long, detailed and complex that won't be solved easily. There are secret quests people will never know about. You can become an outlaw for example in Sattnyr aka Rook, but only a handful of people if not less will discover how.

What everyone will see and enjoy no matter the kind of player you are is the abilities monsters have. The one's I enjoyed the most and are not mentioned in picture linked in the first posts are:
  • crabs that can jump on you and lock you in place. In order to throw them off you have to "dance."
  • ranged humanoids that are actively searching for a line of fire. Hiding in a building with windows won't work, they will walk to the window and shoot you.
  • earthcrawlers aka rotworms burying themselves in the ground when they are low. Before you've dig them up they may have regenerated from food found or even escaped.
  • monsters that disturb your vision (screen will go blurry)
  • monsters temporarily stealing your equipment or (partly) disabling you in an other way.
  • monsters that pick you up and throw you away

Thanks for sharing your views Nuxo, I'm sure it won't hurt to have some positive/fun reviews around here especially for the people who are wondering if this is the kind of server for them.

hline.png

Select your language and start learning about Necronia:

(If there is anyone who wishes to help us translate the thread to Swedish and Brazilian, please PM me.
You need to be literate in both English and your language, and able to understand and translate the entire thread)

hline.png

I don't see spanish there, but I could translate

I don't see spanish there, but I could translate

Unfortunately, we won't be translating to spanish as statistics have shown that most of our audience comes from the mentioned 6 countries. Should the situation change in future, we'll consider it definitely.

Thanks for the offer though, much appreciated.

The hype train is REAL

10/10 5 stars Would admire the picture again.

The server is dedicated? the open beta server that is?
Dedicated and equipped with some nasty debugging tools, autorestart and automatic database backup. I guess you could say we are more prepared for testing than we were ever before, that does not however guarantee that there won't be crashes and errors and whatnot (but this time around, we'll be able to track them down more efficiently).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back